TWENTY FIVE

The next day. We're planing to go to Mirae but junmyeon told us that it will be dangerous just to went in like that. Kyungsoo suggests to just go see how Mirae looks like and how to go there. We all agreed. Jun was there also and he just nodded.

After we finished planing, i told them about last night when i met xiumin. They were surprised to hear that and baekhyun told me to bring any of us when going out. I told him that i can take care of myself. But if i met with xander last night i might not coming back home.

We all heading to Mirae now but when we're heading there, we've been block by a group of people. The driver run away from them. We try again the other day in just keep repeating. It has been 2 weeks and we couldn't even passed to go to Mirae.

"It has been 2 weeks and still we didn't even get to go there." chanyeol sighed.

Kyungsoo and i just looked at him. Sehun on the other hand looks like he's thinking about something.

"Jun isn't with us today right?" i asked.

"Nope,Ace said that he has a outside training." kyungsoo replies.

"Why he's training when we have an important mission." chanyeol joined.

"I don't think he went training." sehun also join us.

"So you mean he's using training as excuse?" kyungsoo questions.

"We heard him talking with someone while we're heading to balcony near by." i started.

"Last week he was talking about getting someone trust and the only one he's close with is us. Isn't that weird for you guys?" sehun explained.

Kyungsoo snapped his fingers. "Could it be that he's on Xander side?"

"Who's on Xander sides?" baekhyun questions while coming at us.

"Jun."

"So we are assuming the same thing.
He's being a little bit fishy this days." baekhyun says. "Did you tell junmyeon about it?"

"We haven't told him yet but jongin already said to him before. He seems to have a 50/50 feelings." sehun replies.

"I told him not to trust anyone easily. Look what happened when he's with Xiumin." i accidentally said Xiumin's name and they all looked at me.

"Xiumin is a different story."

"Could you please don't mention his name like that. You didn't even know what i when through. You don't know how much pain i go through. You're just a kid when i raised you!" he yelled at me.

I was surprised to see him like this.

"I'm sorry,i didn't mean it." i apologized.

He sighed. "Please stop talking about me and Xiumin. I don't want to remembered it anymore."

Baekhyun looked at junmyeon like he's giving a sign or something. Junmyeon nodded and went at me.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you."

"Don't apologize."

"Let's go back to our dorm and we talk about this." chanyeol says.

We took a seat when we arrived at our dorm. We all give our ideas about how we're going to Mirae tomorrow.

"Let's do it again like how we did before but this time we have to prepare for a fight. I don't think they're going easy on us. We failed for about 2 weeks now." junmyeon suggests.

"And we bring Jun. If he have a training,we force him to come with us. We have to see if he's really care about his teammates." baekhyun added.

"Everybody agree?" junmyeon asked.

"Yes sir." we all say in unison.

***

Tomorrow morning we already at the academy entrance. Jun is running towards us. Junmyeon and baekhyun greeted him while us just watch from afar. There's no use to greet someone who is on our enemy sides.We played dumb with Jun.

We are on our way to go to Mirae. To my surprised,we didn't get block by those guys. We stopped in the middle of nowhere because we all kinda stuck in this area.

"Are you sure we use the right path?" baekhyun asked.

"I already followed this gps sir." the driver replied.

"Let's go outside shall we?" Jun says.

We went outside the car and try to search for a road that we can use. We gather up and suddenly we all get hugged by someone.

I looked at the person who is holding me. It's the same person that block our way to Mirae. All of them can't get out from the person who's holding them except for jun.

"Finally all of you in my trap." he says. He came in the middle and look at us. "You really are smart jongin."

I just looked at him. "I guess I'm being to obvious that I'm on Xander's side." he playfully said.

"Let me introduce myself again. I'm jun,one of Xander's important person."

"I knew it from the beginning you're just a spy!" chanyeol says loudly.

"Ouh really? I thought you're the dumbest here,how could you know that i was a spy from the beginning?" he raised his eyebrows.

"How dare you say that to him!" baekhyun defend.

Jun chuckled. "Hold them tighter."

I felt like i was running out of breath. The hold is too tight.

"Call your other form now." he came to me.

"I'm not following your orders!" i said.

"You want the hard way huh? Alright i give you the hard way. My sword please."

His followers gave him his sword. "Let's see who should i stab." he said while swinging around his sword.

"How about sehun?" he puts his sword near his neck and cut a bit of his skin. I could see blood coming out. My head started to get dizzy but i let it cool. He went to kyungsoo next and cut his cheeks but this time it gets more longer. More blood coming and i can't stand it anymore. They all in pain and their cuts are getting longer and longer. Junmyeon is the last one. I was trying to run away from this man but he tighten his grib.

"Ouh look it's already your big brother turns. Are you want to him hurting like all of your friends?" he asked.

Junmyeon and i looked at each other. We're both worried for each other but we can't do anything. I cursed under my breath. I'm so useless.

"You're wasting my time jongin. Let me finish your brother right now." He grabbed his swords and stabbed junmyeon at his stomach.

"Junmyeon!"

He's coughing out blood and covered his stomach with his hands. My blood boiled and all i felt now is anger. My eyes are hurting,other parts too but my anger makes me feel nothing.

"See you later then."

After that, everything turns dark.

next targetजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें