TWENTY SEVEN

Junmyeon pov

After all of that disaster, we went back to the academy. We all take rest for a moment and i decided to take care of jongin. Sometimes i wondered how I'm going to safe him when I can't even fight his other form. Without mother, I'm useless. Without jongin, I can't fight Xander and Xiumin or even Jun. I clenched my fist thinking how weak i am. How did i even become a mentor,how can i even trained my students.

"You're not useless, you're one of the strongest water user. You know that right."

"I don't deserve to be the strongest mother." i sighed.

"None of my sons is useless. Trust me you're born to be the strongest."

I felt like someone is hugging me. I calmed myself and then I don't feel it anymore. I went out from Jongin's bedroom and went to see Jun condition. It will be hard if he die. On my way there,i saw Ace at Jun's ward.
We can't go inside,we only can see him through glass only.

"Didn't expect to see you here." Ace spoke up.

"Just want to see how is him right now. Jongin kinda went hard on him." i replied.

"Didn't he always went hard on his enemy?" he questions.

"Kinda."

"I'm sorry for asking this but how did you approved Jun to be here. Didn't you have information about someone when they entered academy?" i asked.

He sighed. "Look i don't know how he entered here, i got a message that he will be part of you to replace Rejin,i also search his identity but sadly there's nothing. When you all want to go to Mirae with him,my assistant just got his identity. I'm sorry for all the trouble." he explains.

"We almost thought you're the backstabber." i said.

"Me? If i was the backstabber, i would join Xander since beginning." he says.

I let out a smile. What he said what right so i don't anything to retort.

"Anyway, i see that you use that Xander technique. Didn't you don't want to use it anymore?" he blurts.

"It's an emergency. I don't feel like i want to use it anymore. My personality kinda change after that." i sighed.

"Xander already told you the risk of using it right." he says.

"Yeah but still i have to use it."

"To be honest, it's not about the technique, it's about you." he pointed at me.

"Why me?" i frowned.

"A technique can't control someone emotions, only the user can."

"You've been following how's Xander doing since beginning and now you're thinking about him in the present so you've been following his emotions right now. You know how's Xander right now plus you've been showing off to Jun." he explains.

Well that's kinda true. Since Jun saying only Xander can do that. I feel so proud about it and want to show off about it.

"See? I know you Junmyeon."

"I'll try to control it next time." i said.

"Speaking about control,i feel like jongin can't control his final form." i said.

"Final form already? Didn't he just went to his second form a couple month ago?" he asks.

"I don't know Ace,this another form thing just make me stress. He doesn't wake up yet." he put my head at the wall.

"Try send him at the medical room. I'm sure he'll wake up soon and try to talk about him." Ace suggests.

I nodded. I went back to my dorm and opened the door to Jongin's bedroom. I saw sehun waking up. He immediately looked at me.