NINETEEN

I almost lost my vision and rested my self at a cave. Why i felt so exhausted. I looked at my hands. It's covered with blood. "Thanks for let me using you." I heard someone said that.

"Who give you permission to control me." I said. My surroundings suddenly turn black and a person appeared in front of me. My eyes widen when i saw him.

"You?" I frowned. The two toned eyes person. I thought he's just a dream but it's not.

"Why i need permission when the body is clearly mine as well." He said happily.

"What did you do until my hands is covered with blood." I asked him.

"I killed people, quite a lot of people actually. You don't know how fun that is,you should try!" He said.

"Wh-who did you killed?" I stuttered.

"A villagers and one of your teammates also." He proudly said.

I tired to punch him but it doesn't have any effect. "Don't play with me idiot!" I yelled.

He came closer and pulled my face."There's nothing you can do, I'm you and you are me. We are the same person."

My surroundings turn normal now. "I'll be borrowing your body soon." He chuckled.

Did he thinks I'm his toy. I need to stay here for now. It's scary to be here alone. Where are they.

"Leave us kim jongin! Don't ever comeback to us!"

I started to have a headache. What's this memories I don't remember any of them.

"Don't do this please."

"Monster!"

I closed my eyes and tried to forget what I'm seeing right now. My head get more hurt and hurt.

"Don't think it too much"

I looked at the person voice. A women is in front of me. "Who are you." I asked.

"You don't know me? Ouh i forget you didn't even get to see me before." She laughed nervously.

This voice it's familiar. Same like the women in my dream before. Women in my dream? My mother?

"I thought you would remember me but i guess I was wrong." She said.

"Mother?" I said.

Her eyes widen. She looks sad now and almost cried. I hugged her and she cried same with me. "I always wanted to meet you mother. I wanted to see how you look but i can't." I said. We broke the hug and she looks at me and wiped my tears. "You grew up well my son." She hissed.

When both of us finished crying. She seat next to me. I took this chance to ask her some questions.

"What user are you mother?" I started asking.

"I'm a water user." She looks at me snd replied with a smile.

So junmyeon has a same power like mother. "How about father." I continued.

"He's a teleport and fire user." She said.

"How did none of your sons didn't have a fire user?" I asked with a frown.

"Well father main is teleportation. He didn't not trained how to use his fire and the fire is not as good like the real fire user." She explained.

Wow, it's really cool to have a mix like that. "How about you mother? Did you have a mix powers like father?" I asked her again.

"My mother is a healing user and my father is a water user but i wasn't born with mix powers like your father I'm more to my father side." She replied. " Since you already ask so many questions, I want to ask you this time."