EIGHT

I put the picture at his table. I didn't want to look it for too long. I took a book at me desk and read it. There's nothing i can do except for reading and sleep. Want to have a talk with sehun? Huh,in my dream.

Suddenly, he's awake from his sleep. He went to his study table and pick up the picture. "Did you take this picture from my book?" He asked.

"Your book fall down when you're asleep so i pick it up and the picture came out." I said while reading.

"Did you read the back?" He asked again.

"Accidentally." I replied.

He doesn't said anything and put back the picture in to his book. Weird,he doesn't mad at me for looking at his picture.

"I'm shock that you can smile." I scoffed.

"I'm a human,of course i can smile." He said.

"Smile often then." I closed the book and when outside. All of them are still outside. I'm surprised.

"How's sehun? Good?" Baekhyun asked.

"Fine i guess. He doesn't mad when i look at his picture with his little brother." I replied.

"He needs sometime alone. Leave him like that jongin." Junmyeon said.

*Knock knock*

We heard someone knocked the door. "I'll open it." I opened the door and saw rejin outside. "Rejin? What brings you here? Did you want to see baekhyun and junmyeon?" I asked her.

"I want to see you actually." She replied.

"Huh? Me? Why?" I asked again.

"Just come with me. Junmyeon, I'll take him with me." She said. "Okay!" Junmyeon replied.

"Come."

I followed her until we arrived at training room. Why she bring me here.

"Why are we here?" I asked her.

"I want to teach you something." She said while took of her coat and tied her red hair. Not gonna lie she looks pretty.

"I'm sure that you can't teleport more than one person right." She said.

"How did you know?" I asked.

She just smiled and hold my hand. "Let's go there." She pointed at a table that's quite far from where we are standing. Then we suddenly at the table.

"It doesn't use too much stamina if there's only one person but if there's more than one it's going to cost more of your stamina." She explained. "Now you try." She hold my hand again.

I tried to find a place that I want to teleport. "Try focus on the place that you want to teleport." She said. I decided to teleport at the door and we are at front of the door. Well that's easy.

"Nice job. You have to remember that you can only teleport a person that's close to you." She explained. I nodded.
"Next lesson."

She went at the middle and i followed her. "Try touch me. If you can touch me you win if not keep trying until you can touch me. You're allowed to use your teleportation." She said. I took a place in front of her and she make a gesture to come at her. I ran and teleport behind her back. She grabbed my hand and threw me to the ground. Damn it she's fast. I tried to sweep her feet but she step on my feet right away.

She twisted my arm and i started to scream in pain. This girl is strong. "Let me go it hurts!" I yelled and she let go.
"We just start a minute ago. You already hurt." She sighed. "It's okay try more until you can."