TWENTY TWO

A week later...

We've been taking a rest from doing mission except for baekhyun and junmyeon. They are doing some work for ace not really a mission actually. Today is the day everything when normal. We all heading to ace office like usual. We took a seat down. Someone opened the door. We all looked at him. Never see him before.

"This is your new partner to replace rejin." ace started.

"I'm jun,junhui. Nice meeting all of you." He introduced.

"He will be your partner starting today. Hope all of you get along with him." ace said.

He took a seat besides me. "Hi nice meeting you. What's your name." he said while smiling at me.

"Jongin. Kim jongin." i replied.

"Nice name." he said.

"Focus now. We continue the introduction later." ace said.

"Sorry."

"We just got a news that xander and xiumin has moved away. Their location is unknown. We've been trying to find the location but it's seems like they moved far than us." ace started. "Your mission is to find them as soon as possible. After that we can plan on attacking both of them." he continued.

"You might go now. Return safely."

We went out from his office. We stopped at the academy entrance.
"How are we going to find him. It's possible to search for them if they are not somewhere near us?" junmyeon asked.

"How about we go to bryx town." jun suggest.

"That's very far from here. It will takes 4 to 5 hours to get there from here." baekhyun said. "But why are we going there?" he questions.

"Bryx town is a huge place that's quite famous. I'm sure they are some of Xander's cronies there." jun explained. "It might be far but it's for the information."

"How are we going to get there? Train? Airplane? Teleportation?" chanyeol asked.

"I didn't even know where that town is. I can teleport somewhere that I don't even know." i said.

"No need,i already ask for transportation here." junmyeon put back his phone and a car arrived in front of us.

"Come."

"Well that's fast." i said and went into the car.

"What is a bryx town anyway. I've never heard it." kyungsoo asked.

"Bryx town used to be a light user training camp." baekhyun started.

"So you've been there?" sehun asked this time.

"Once but just to see how they train their students." baekhyun replied.

"But after a couple years,that training camp is not famous like before and they close it and turn bryx town into a famous town. They are famous for their light festival." baekhyun continue. "Usually there's a fireworks and more to light up the town. It's one of their tradition in order to make their town always cheerful and no chaos."

"It's very fun there." jun added.

It's been 5 hours and we finally arrived. Sadly we arrived here at the evening and baekhyun said that festival only happened at night time.

"Act like we are here to have some fun time here not to find anything. Got it?" junmyeon said.

"Got it." everyone said in unison.

There's so many things here. Many food that i never tried and never saw before.

"Hey." jun put his hand at my shoulder.