TWENTY ONE

I opened my eyes. It's bright here. I rubbed my eyes and suprised that I'm home.

My hands is all clean now. I put my hands away and saw junmyeon sleeping at the edge of my bed with some napkins and first aid next to him. He makes some movement. I just looked at him waking up. He rubbed his eyes and immediately looked at me.

"Welcome home." He greeted.

"How did you find me?" I asked.

"It's brother things. I know where you are." He replied.

I stayed silence. There's no way he knows where i am.

"Mother told me." He sighed. "I know that you don't her to tell me,right?"

I nodded. I'm not mad that mother told him because i did miss him too actually.

"It's already past. I shouldn't ask what's the reason. As long as you already here." He smiles.

Doors opened and kyungsoo is the first one to jump into my bed and hugged me.

"Don't do that again jongin!" He said loudly and i laughed. Each of them started to come in.

"Welcome back." Baekhyun said and they all said the same.

"How long did I'm gone? I feel like it's been awhile." I asked.

"About a month." Chanyeol joined.

"A month!?" My mouth open widely.

"He just came back here and you already start make him worry." Sehun punched chanyeol shoulder.

"He's joking. It's been a week." Junmyeon said this time.

A week. It's still a long time though. I only have control of my body for one day only.

"How long did he takes you?" Baekhyun came closer.

"All of you know him?"

"Of course we know him. He almost killed kyungsoo and me too actually." Sehun replied.

I shouldn't asked that. So he wasn't lying about killing him. "What about the villagers?" I continued.

"Same but you- i mean him killed the whole villagers." Sehun said.

My eyes widen. That doesn't count as him anymore. Him and i are the same person. I place my hand at my chest. Junmyeon holds my hand.

"It's all fine now. Don't worry,you won't get any punishment." He comfort.

I sighed. He cause too much trouble. I didn't know if can go outside after this.

"You're safe now. You have us." Kyungsoo said.

I smiled and they all are relieved now.

"Come with me after this jongin. I have something to show you." Junmyeon put his hand at my shoulder.

***

I went out with junmyeon. He said he wanted to show me something I've been waiting for so long. I followed him and went to ace office. Why here?

"You're here." Ace stand up.

"Did you still have the picture." Junmyeon asked.

Ace nodded and take out the picture. He gave it to me. It's a picture of group. A group of men.

"Try to guess who is it." Ace said.

"I'm sorry sir,i really don't know." I gave back the picture to him but he refused to take it back. He came next to me.

"That's me. Next to me is Xander and besides Xander is your father." Ace pointed out.