THREE

Me?! I felt scared but there's nothing i can do about it. "Jongin goodluck." Kyungsoo said to me. I nodded and head down stairs.

"Did you know him? I never heard his name before."

"No i didn't,he must be new."

I heard someone saying that while i was heading down. I looked at him and he looked at me. "Everyone ready?" The judge asked. I took a deep breath and then nodded.

"Start!"

Like before he's the one who attacked me first. This man is almost the same as lightning. I almost caught off guard when he almost hit me. I tried to make some attacked at him but i didn't see he's already started using his power.

Thank God I was able to dodged his water. I tried to kick him and punch but it doesn't even hit him. Suddenly he slides his feet at mine and i was laying down to the ground. He tried shot his water at my face but i teleported away from him.

"He's a teleport user!?" I heard most of them shocked when i used my teleportation.

"Teleport user. Interesting." He said.

I don't know everyone will be shocked after i used my power. It's not the time to think about something else. Focused.

He started used his power and i avoided without using my teleportation. But i accidentally didn't saw the last one and i was pushed to the wall. The water went into my nostrils and it hurt badly.

It's hard breathe. It felt like I'm drowning. He came closer and he shot more water at me and make me more harder to breathe. I fell down and everything just hurt.

"You should surrender already, there's nothing you can do anymore."

I finally can breathe a bit then i immediately teleported while he doesn't focused. He was able to blocked my kick but i teleported over and over again.

This might be stupid cause it cost a lot of energy but that time i didn't care at all. As long i survived that's enough. I kept kicking him until he can't defend himself anymore. I kicked him until we reached the limits.

He lost most of his energy. I punched his stomach and he did winced. After a couple punches i decided to stop and he was already falling down. I sat down because i almost drained all of my energy.

"That's it! Winner is jongin from junmyeon team."

My vision started getting blurry and i almost fell down but someone caught me. I looked at the person and it's junmyeon.

He put my arm at his shoulder and brought me up stairs. I saw jinki and taeyang coming towards us. "Seat here jongin." Junmyeon placed me at the wall and i rested there.

"You never used your teleportation that much that's why you lose your energy fast. It's okay you did your best already." Junmyeon said.

I rarely use my teleportation and if i used it, it's not as much like i fight with vernon earlier. Hope his doing fine after i punched him. Kyungsoo came and sat next to me.

"Are you mad or something." Kyungsoo suddenly asked.

"Huh? I'm not why did you asked." I responded.

"I never see you use your teleportation that much. Usually it's only a couple times only." He muttered.

I also don't know if I'm mad or I'm just out of my mind. Maybe both. I didn't respond to kyungsoo question and he didn't say anything after that.

Junmyeon was watching the fight between jongdae team fighting with minho team. I didn't watched it since i decided to have a rest. kyungsoo also the same.