FIFTEEN

I fall down to my knees. All of this time i thought I was adopted but it ended up. My mentor was my brother..

"Jongin i-- i can explain. Please let me explain all of this." Junmyeon looks at me and holding me immediately.

I didn't know how to react now. It's too sudden. Why he never told me about this. "Why.." i said slowly. "I explain later,i can't right now." Junmyeon said to me but i still can't stand up. I was too shocked about this.

"Xiumin." Xander said and xiumin push a button at the wall and a alarm ringing. I get my focus back and we all ran out from here. We found a door but they are locked. We tried find more doors but all of them are the same.

"I know a emergency door. Come follow, aghh." Rejin suddenly get caught by Xander and he was grabbing rejin.

"Shh don't tell them where. It's no fun if all of you can escape."  Xander smirked.

Xiumin was beside him was holding the same sword earlier. "Now we make a deal, if you stay here with us she will be alive but if you try to escape,say bye bye to her." Xander said while holding rejin tightly.

"Leave me! Escape from here!" Rejin shouted.

"No way! We are not letting you here alone!" I yelled at her and my tears start to come out. She looks shock when she looked at me crying. She bite her lips and looked down.

"Go. Teleport." Rejin make a mouth gesture because she don't want make any sound.

No,no,no! I'm not leaving her here. I can't do that. She slice her hand at xiumin sword and pointed her hand at us. "Leave."

Suddenly i was following what she said but it feels like I'm being controlled. I keep looking at her. She was crying and Xander was holding a sword.

"I love you,kim jongin."

Then Xander stabbed her and we all suddenly and our dorm. I fall down at my knees and still in shock what i just saw earlier.

She's dead...

I cried out loud and they all looked at me. I didn't keep my promise when i said no one going to die. Why she why.

I felt a hand holding my shoulder. "Jongin.." I can tell that's junmyeon.

"Why you didn't tell me that I'm your little brother." I started to ask him.

He looks away. "Why junmyeon,why!?" I yelled. "I've been wanting to know who's my siblings and who is my parents but you said I didn't have any of them and you even say you adopted me." I added.

"Your parents, i mean our parents make their last will." He started.

"And that is?" I asked.

"By not telling you that I'm your brother." He said.

"Why?"

"It's for your own safety jongin. For our safety." He said. "I wasn't going to tell you either because you might think I'm a bad brother to you." He sighed.

"And you are." I simply said to him and he was shocked to hear that.

"I'm sorry jongin." He apologize but i just don't know what to say now.

"What happened about the dream i told you." I asked.

"That's.. father and mother was Xander target and they are going to get killed soon. So they told me to be somewhere safe so that Xander can't find both of us." Junmyeon told me and he was crying as well.

The person that holds me was junmyeon. This all makes sense now.
This just too much for me to handle. Everything just shocking.

"Do forgive me jongin. I tried everything to protect you but just you said i just a terrible brother to you." He lowered his head down and went to his bedroom.

I also went to my bedroom. I want to lay down but suddenly i saw a bouquet of flowers at my bed. This flowers? Why they seem so familiar. Suddenly i remembered that this flowers is when i suddenly meet rejin when we were heading to the balcony.

This flowers was for me all along? She lied about that. I put the flowers at my bedside table and rest. This is too much too handle. The door is opened and sehun came to me.

"Hey what to play some games? Chanyeol and kyungsoo is setting up the game outside." Sehun said and seat at the chair next to my bed.

"It's okay I don't want to." I replied and looked at the opposite side.

"Are you sure? I don't want to leave you alone here. You might get more stress." Sehun told.

"I'm fine." I pulled my blanket and still didn't looked at him.

"Jongin, i bring you hot chocolate." Kyungsoo suddenly came to my room and was holding hot chocolate.

"Put at my table, I don't want to drink right now." I told him.

"But it will get cold." Kyungsoo muttered.

"Just put it."

He followed what i said. They both still at my room and then chanyeol joined.

"I set it up already. Want to play?" He asked.

"We will come out later." Kyungsoo said to Chanyeol.

"Can you all please get out." I raised my voice a little bit.

They looked at each other for awhile and leave me alone. Why can't they understand i need sometime alone. I want to get some sleep but I just doesn't sleepy anymore.

I looked at the flowers once again and saw a note attach to it. I opened the envelope and started to read the note.

" dear kim jongin,

I don't know if you receive this flowers or not but if you're reading this note i guess you receive it. I want to say that I'm in love with you when we started to get closer with each other but i wasn't able to say it to you. I also scared that you might not have any feelings for me because we are just teammates. Oh by the way, remember the time i said "the moon is beautiful isn't?" I actually said i love you to you. I know you're thinking that i was talking about the moon but i was surprised when you said the moon is beautiful like me. My cheeks really red that night and i still blushing because of that. For your information, the flowers you're holding right now isn't for my room actually, it was for you. I lied when you saw me at the hallway. Anyways,I will be waiting for your answer. Do reply to me later." - rejin

My tears started to drop and it landed on the note. We both have feelings for each other but we can't say it. I can't even said to her that i love her too. It's too late. She's already gone and I can't see her again.

I went to my table and drink the hot chocolate that kyungsoo make. Maybe that will make me feel better.

"Kim junmyeon little brother."

"I love you,kim jongin."

"I'm sorry dear."

"That's their last will."

I started to get stressed and all of this making me stress out even more. I drink more just to make me feel better.

"I will be waiting for your answer."

Without noticing, i break the mug and suddenly all of my surroundings turn black and then the next thing i know. I passed out.