SEVENTEEN - JUNMYEON FLASHBACK

I felt something crawling at my body. I opened my eyes and saw jongin. I rubbed my eyes and i grabbed him. He was playing with his saliva and i quickly wiped his hands and mouth.

I placed him at my bed and i tickled at his feet and belly. He was laughing so hard and i continued. I played with his fluffy cheeks.

"Your cheeks are so fluffy, I want to eat it!" I pulled his cheeks so hard until it's red.

"There you are." Mother opened the door and came at us.

"I searched you everywhere." Mother sighed and grabbed jongin.

"Can i play with him for awhile mother?" I asked her and she gave jongin to me.

"What do you think his power is?" I asked her again.

"I think it's going to be teleportation." Mother replied.

"What if he's like us?" I said.

"I don't know but i have a feeling he's going to be a teleport user." She said.

"Wow jongin! You're going to be a teleport user soon!" I excitedly said and looked at my little brother.

"Where's father?" I asked.

"He has a meeting with both of your mentor." She replied.

"Both? What do you mean. I only have one." I frowned.

"Isn't Xander your mentor also?" She asked.

"He only trained me mother." I said.

"Well i guess i take that." She said.

"I'm home."

That's definitely father's voice.

"Where's my little baby at?" He opened the door and grabbed jongin immediately. Jongin pushed his face and started crying. Mother grabbed him but he didn't stop crying. He wants to get off from my mother and wanted to go at me. Mother passed him to me and he stopped crying.

"He really love you junmyeon." Father said.

I giggled and continued playing with jongin. I make a butterfly using my powers and he looks at the butterfly until it's gone. He clapped his hand and laughed.

"I can make more than that." Father crossed his hands and took him. He makes a cockroach and mother and i started to get away from him.

"A lot of things you can make you make a cockroach!?" Mother said loudly. Jongin started to cry again and father threw the cockroach at us.

"Junmyeon kill it!" Mother said and i splash water at it. Thank god my room did burn because of that fire cockroach. I grabbed jongin from him and he didn't stop crying from that.

"Hey baby, I'm the one who made you." Father suddenly said.

"Father!"

"Julian!"

"What? I'm saying the truth." Father sighed and he walked away.

That's usually how my life is. Loud and always happy because of that teleport and fire user while her wife always support what he does and laughed when he makes joke but not always sometimes she get mad.

"Junmyeon, xiumin is waiting outside." Father said to me and i get up.

"Can i bring jongin? I think I'm going out with xiumin." I asked her.

"Sure. Be home before dinner okay honey." She said before i leave.

"I'm going out." I said and when outside. Xiumin is waiting for me and i went at him.