SIXTEEN

Sehun pov

Kyungsoo and i close the door. Kyungsoo sighed and i looked at him. "He really is stress." Kyungsoo looked down.

"Where's jongin?" Chanyeol asked and came at us.

"He doesn't want to play." I replied.

"Why? I thought we are going to let him have fun." Chanyeol frowned.

"If only he wants to but he want some times alone." Kyungsoo replied.

"Okay then, we will play then." Chanyeol seat at the sofa and we followed him.

"So what kind of games. I have adventure, fighting, shooting and more." He showed his game collection.

"How about we play adventure. It's more fun." I suggested. They agreed and chanyeol place the cd in.

I seat besides kyungsoo. He looks worried and he doesn't speak that much.

"You guys have to give him time." Chanyeol suddenly break the silence.
We both looked at him.

"He just going through a lot and it's too sudden. If all of you are forcing him to be happy,he will be more stress out. Don't push him yet, give him times to heal." Chanyeol explained.

"Chanyeol have a point." Now, baekhyun is joining us. "He's like you sehun, you also having a hard time when jaehyun died right? You becoming different and then we let you have sometimes and you are suddenly okay." Baekhyun added.

That time. I suddenly realized that I'm kinda immature. I get mad for no reason and don't know how happiness feels like. All i want is stay alone, sleep and do my own thing. Maybe i should do the same for jongin. Both of them are right.

"Give him time, he will get better. Trust me." Baekhyun comfort us and went seat next to us.

"Kyungsoo can you help me with this puzzle. I can't do this one." Chanyeol passed the console to kyungsoo.

He looks at the screen and after a few seconds he already got it. He's smart.

"Wow, you're good." Chanyeol praised.

"How junmyeon doing?" I asked baekhyun.

"I let him have a time alone. He also needs it." Baekhyun said and continued watching at chanyeol who's playing the game.

"What happened if jongin turn same like me." I blurted.

"No he won't. I'm sure he will be good soon." Kyungsoo said to me.

"Okay then."

I suddenly have a feeling to check how's jongin doing. "I'm going to my room." I stand up. "I'm coming." Kyungsoo suddenly stand up with me.
"Anything happen to jongin, atleast i can help you." Kyungsoo said and we went to my room. I opened the door and shocked to see jongin now here.
The windows isn't open. Where did he go.

"How's-" baekhyun was about to ask but he stopped when he didn't see jongin.

"Where is him?" Baekhyun asked.

"We don't know,we open the door and he's not here." Kyungsoo explained.

"Baekhyun, i think it's going to be same like before." I said to baekhyun.

Baekhyun eyes widen. He immediately understand what i mean.
"What do you mean sehun. I don't understand." Kyungsoo questions. He looks confused.

"What's the rush here?" Suddenly junmyeon asked and chanyeol started to come in.

"Actually there's something i hide from all of you." I started. "Jongin can change form." I told all of them and they all are shocked except for baekhyun because he already know.