ELEVEN

A week has passed. We started to do mission again but this time is not about xiumin and his father. Ace didn't let us to do that kind of mission for now.

We finally come back from a mission. I already seat on the sofa and all of them do the same. We didn't get enough rest for a week. It's finally time for me to rest.

"Hey Jongin didn't you see the sunset with rejin last week?" Kyungsoo said.

"Yeah why?" I asked.

"Nothing, just wanted to see how pretty the sunset is. I never saw it before." Kyungsoo replied.

"We can see it this evening if you want." I said.

"Really!? Okay sure" kyungsoo said exactly.

"Any of you want to join us?" I asked sehun and chanyeol.

"Fine with me." Sehun said. "Me too" chanyeol agreed.

"You guys should have some times with all of you. I'm going to spend time with junmyeon." Baekhyun joined. "I think it's a good time to go now. Comeback soon." Baekhyun added.

We all went to the door and opened it. We did wear shoes that's a must. We decided to just watch it at the balcony.  Suddenly i saw rejin holding a bouquet of flowers. She saw me and i waved at her.

"Nice flowers" i praised.

"Thank you." She replied.

"Are you giving it for someone?" I asked.

"N-no it's for my bedroom." She giggled nervously.

"Oh okay then see you next time." I smiled and continue walking.

It's almost time for the sunset. Kyungsoo was very excited to see it. I still inside with sehun. Kyungsoo and chanyeol are seating down at the chair. I was a bit tired so i was to get some rest before the sunset.

"Jongin come!" Kyungsoo shouted my name.

I immediately went beside him. Today sunset was just beautiful. It's pink. Much more beautiful than before. All of us didn't said a word. We really enjoying our time watching sunset.

"it always get even more beautiful"

She didn't lied. It's true. It does get more beautiful. "It's very pretty. So pretty." Kyungsoo said. He didn't even let go of his eyes.

It started to go slowly. When it's over we just spend our time together. It's very peaceful at night and all we did was laughing and talking with each other.

"Let's go now, junmyeon and baekhyun will be worry for us if we didn't come back." Chanyeol said and was heading up to the dorm. I stand up and my head started to get dizzy. I hold the bars to get my vision back but it get more worse and suddenly i black out. Last word i heard was them screaming my name.

***

I woke up but it's not somewhere i know. It's dark here. I'm still laying down. I stand up to find someone. "Hello? Junmyeon! Kyungsoo! Sehun! Baekhyun! Chanyeol! Are you guys here!" I shouted.

No one responded. Where am i? I started to walk deeper and someone just appeared in front of me. "Kyungsoo, is that you?" I asked. That person walk forward and i ran to catch up.

He looks at me. All i can see was his eyes. They are two toned. One side is green and the other is white. Am i seeing a ghost?! He's suddenly gone and i started to wake up and I'm now at my bedroom.

"He's awake!" Kyungsoo said.

All of them are looking at me really worried especially junmyeon. He hugged me. I'm still dizzy but not as bad as before. "You make me worry jongin." Junmyeon whispered.