FOUR

A couple hours later, we finally arrived at academy. I was the first one to wake up from sleep. Kyungsoo and junmyeon both still asleep. We must be tired.

We get our stuff from the trunk and went inside. It was huge and beautiful. All i said when we went is was "wow" even kyungsoo did the same. Junmyeon just chuckled and continued walking.

"You guys are cute" junmyeon said.

I looked at kyungsoo and he looked at me. We just smiled. We stopped at the center of the hall. "We should put our stuff somewhere else because they going to announce the teammates later." Junmyeon told us.

I went at the bench next to the flower pot and we sat there. "You're going to get new teammates." Junmyeon suddenly speak. "Wait? So we going to have new mentor as well?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I don't know about that but i think you going to get two mentor." He replied.

I didn't said anything and just listened to them. I felt thirsty and saw a vending machine. "Kyungsoo let's go have some drinks I'm thirsty." I said. He nodded and he came with me.

"Hey wait for me." Junmyeon ran to us. We arrived at the vending machine and i was the first one to pick a drink. I chose a latte while kyungsoo just picked mineral water. He's healthy. Junmyeon picked a carbonated drink.

We were heading back to the bench when suddenly i almost bumped someone when i was drinking my drink. "I'm sorry." I apologize.

"It's okay it didn't even hit." He replied. I looked at the person. He has brownish black hair. Very pretty fingers as well.

"Wait,you are baekhyun right?" Junmyeon asked.

"Yes i am"

"Wait baekhyun?! The most strongest team ever." Kyungsoo looked shocked.

Wait does that mean his team was more stronger that kibum team. He chuckled. "No we are not." He said.

"Baekhyun!!"

We all looked at the man who's yelling baekhyun name. Man,he is much taller than me. Almost like a pole? "Who's this?" He said.

"New team i guess." Baekhyun replied.

"I'm junmyeon." Junmyeon introduced.

"Ahh, you're the team that won the selection. Congrats." Baekhyun said.

"This is chanyeol one of my mentee." He introduced and he waved at us.

"You're a fire user right?" Kyungsoo asked. Like i said kyungsoo knows everyone not like me i didn't care at all about anyone.

"You seem like a smart one here. what's your name?" Baekhyun asked.

"Kyungsoo." He replied.

"And you?" He questioned me this time.

"Jongin." I answered.

"You're the teleport user! I watched you earlier at the tournament." Chanyeol said excitedly.

I laughed nervously. "You're sure famous now jongin." Junmyeon suddenly joined. "I'm not!" I said.

"Yeah yeah, just admit it." He rolled his eyes. "Shut up junmyeon I'm not famous." I crossed my arms.

They suddenly burst out laughing. I looked at them confused. "You both look like brothers." Baekhyun said.
"I'm sure they are." Chanyeol added.

"Where's your other guy?" Junmyeon asked. "There." He pointed. He's coming towards us. We looked at him. "Hey." I said. He looked at me like i was doing something illegal. He's kinda cold.