TWELVE

Sehun pov

Sehun wake up. Sehun. Sehun wake up!!

I'm awake from my sleep. Who's screaming at me to wake up. I'm half awake when i saw the window at my room suddenly open. Who open it? No wonder it was so cold.

"Jongin did you open the window?"

I looked at his bed and he's gone?! Where did he go? Did he jumped from the window?

I ran to the window and looked down. Thank god no one fall but where is him? I decided to look for him by going out through the window.

I started to look for him. Why did he going out at this time. I checked all of the places but he's not there. I took a break at a tree. Suddenly a bird came at me.

The bird doesn't move at all and just looking at one direction. I tried looking and i saw someone sitting down at the tree branch.

The bird flew away from my finger and it distracted that guy on the tree. I looked closely and I'm shocked to see what I'm seeing right now.

His eyes.. are green.

Suddenly i had a deja vu from what happened earlier. That might be jongin. I tried to again at him. By the time i looked at him he was looking at my direction.

Shit, I'm in trouble. I heard something just fall down and sound of footsteps. The sound is becoming closer and closer. There's no use if I'm going away now. I have to face him.

I looked again and now he's in front of me. I flinched and step back. I met his eyes and the way he's looking at me is not like the jongin i know. The cold stare from his one color eye are making me scared.

"Why are you here?" I asked him. It might be stupid but this is only i can do.

He looks at me. Didn't reply what I just asked. The weird thing is he looks blur? He came closer to me.

"I should ask you that." He replied.

His aura are cold. I felt like this is not him.

"We should get back now. Come." I pulled his hand but he slapped my hand when i tried to touch his hand.

"Who are you to make me come with you?" He asked.

"Who am i? Jongin,I'm sehun. Your teammates." I said.

"Teammates? Nonsense." He chuckled. " I've never had a teammate before besides you look weak anyway to be my teammates." He added.

"I never accept you as my new teammate and will never accept that we are teammates."

Why does i remember this word that i said to him. I was holding my anger when he said that. He holds my cheeks to make me look at him.

"Looks like someone is mad." He smirks and kicked my stomach.

Well that hurt so bad. He suddenly in front of me and kicked my face. I wasn't get to move. He just keeps attacking me until he kicked me until i fall down.

"I've been wanting to this ever since! This feeling are just great!" He said.

I wiped blood from my lips. No more playtime idiot. I snapped my fingers. A strong wind coming and i immediately attack him. As long as the wind is still strong i can attack him with any direction without him noticing.

He did get attack a couple of times. Because of the strong wind he can't see anything and can't block my attack.

He fall down. I was running out of breath. Dammit i shouldn't use that wind for too long.