THIRTEEN

It's been a week and I'm finally recovered from fever. Rejin immediately took me out and go out with her. All of them are saying that we are going on a date.

I mean. I started to have feelings for her but I don't think she will have the same feeling for me so i just keep it for myself.

I'm sure ace going to give us many missions after this because we already took a week break from mission.

"Hey sehun, do you think we are going to get a mission soon?" I asked.

"I think so. We already got a break for a long time I'm pretty sure we're going to get a hard mission." Sehun said.

"Jongin,sehun come out, ace is calling us." I heard baekhyun called our name from outside.

We followed junmyeon to ace office and then seat like always.

"Tomorrow i will give you the location to xiumin and his father place." Ace started.

"Wait,you guys already found it?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yes thankfully. We also send rejin there for undercover." Ace replied. "It's risky for her but that's the only way we can know more information." He added.

"So what's the information that we know that's given by rejin?" Junmyeon asked.

"Based on what she heard, she only here that is something relate to us but what she confirmed that she heard they were talking about him." Ace pointed at me and they all looked at me shocked.

Me? Why suddenly.

"Why him?" Junmyeon questioned.

"That's unknown. I don't know either." Ace replied. "We need to plan how you going to undercover there without getting caught especially jongin. They might have a target on him." Ace said.

"I thought you are his target but it end up jongin was his next target." Junmyeon blurted.

"Can we get to the plan. I didn't want my friend to get scared." Kyungsoo suddenly joined.

They nodded and just get straight to the point. I did started to get scared and thinking why it has to be me but i didn't want to get distracted with my overthinking so i just focus on the plan.

After discussing about the plans,we finished meeting with ace. He said to just followed what already plans but we still need plan b or other plans. We headed to our dorm and all of them didn't said anything and keep looking at me with a worried face especially junmyeon. I know they are worried about me but don't looked at me like that.

"Can all of you don't look at me like that." I said.

"We're sorry but we all are worry for you." Chanyeol apologize.

"Don't think about that for now. I don't want to think about that either. It will distract our mindset about this mission." I told him.

They stay silence. I decided to go to my room. I need some time alone i guess. When i opened the door i saw sehun zoning out. Since when he's in here.

"Why so serious looking?" I asked him and close the door.

"I'm worried." He said.

"Why all of you worried right now, please don't I don't like this vibe right now." I jump into my bed and looked at the ceiling.

"Don't die. I don't want to lose anyone." He suddenly said.

I changed my position and looked at him. "No one is going to die,i promise." I told him.

"Yeah i hope so." He said.

"I'm going to get some rest i think i need it." I said.

"Same for me"

I lay back down and started to close my eyes. I just felt really tired this days. We rarely do mission now but why am I so tired. I started to fall asleep.

I woke up and it's already morning. I didn't even eat dinner and no one waking me up. It's the day. I do felt nervous but we still need to face it.

We meet ace for awhile to give the location and to give another information. Somehow we need to style differently for our usual because didn't want to get caught.

I don't know if i looked different because i felt like I'm the same but who knows. We head to the given location with van that ace prepared. When we arrived we saw rejin and some guard outside. This almost looks like a castle. Its so big.

"Who are they?" The guard ask rejin.

"They are new workers. I need some assistance." Rejin replied.

"Why so many?" The other guard asked.

"Like i said,i need assistance did you even understand?" Rejin replied.

Jeez why so many questions. This is not a interview.

"Let them in." The guard said and we followed them. We stopped at the kitchen.

"Do as what she said. Don't anything weird newcomers." The guard told us and push us to let in.

"Don't mind them,they always harsh on me also." She said.

"So we undercover as houseworkers?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yes all we do is stay at the kitchen. Well basically I'm the head here in the kitchen. I see them almost all the time." Rejin explain.

"You're amazing rejin" baekhyun praised.

"It's the sake for the mission only." Rejin sighed.

"Master Xander and his son what something to eat, bring the food fast!"

We heard someone saying but where.

"We better making this dish now. Chanyeol and kyungsoo make the food. Jongin and sehun make the drink for Xander. He usually drink milk with whipped cream and for xiumin just send a lemonade at the fridge. Baekhyun help me plating while junmyeon send to them." Rejin arrange the worked for us.

"Me? Send to them?" Junmyeon asked again.

"Is there a problem?" Rejin asked him back.

"No.." junmyeon replied.

"Okay then."

We get to our place and start doing our works. I get the lemonade from the fridge and pour it into the cup while sehun is pouring the milk and started to put the whipped cream.

"Who even drink milk with..." Before sehun get to finish rejin put her hand at sehun mouth.

"Shh don't judge if you don't want to get caught." Rejin whispered.

Sehun nodded and continued doing the drink. Meanwhile, chanyeol and kyungsoo are cooking steaks for both of them rejin was putting the steak to each of the plate and baekhyun is putting marshmallow at one of the plate.

When it's all done, junmyeon picked both of them. I decided to help with one. "Jongin you don't need to." Junmyeon said.

"It's okay i help." I said and took the one with the marshmallow.

"The marshmallow one is for xiumin." Rejin said.

"Did everyone wear the watch?" Junmyeon asked before heading to xiumin and his father dining room.

They showed their watches. Junmyeon and i went to the dinning room. The guard opened the door and we immediately saw xiumin and his father.

I gave the food to xiumin and junmyeon gave to Xander. They started eating and we wait until they done because that what i heard from rejin.

"The steak never disappoint me. It get delicious everytime." Xander started.

"You choose the right person to handle the kitchen father." Xiumin said.

"I know right but i think something is wrong here." Xander put his utensils down.

I started to get panic but i remain cool. I didn't want us to get caught easily.

"What is it?" Xiumin looked confused.

"I think our food is delicious because the one who cooked it is Kim junmyeon." He looks at junmyeon.