FOURTEEN

We already get caught!? How. It's too early. Are we didn't look to different or what.

"I'm sorry sir but i guess you get confused with someone else." Junmyeon tries to cover it but i didn't think they trust what he said.

Xander picks the knife and pointed at junmyeon. He immediately hold Xander hand and both of them looked serious. "I knew it." Xander said.

Xander throw him down. Junmyeon kicked his face and runaway. I teleported besides him. "Plan B! Plan B!" Junmyeon said through the watch and all of the get out from the kitchen.

"Plan B already?!" Baekhyun was shocked when we said that.

"Ah how nice all of you are here." Xander said while walking towards us with xiumin. "You guys never give up on finding us." Xander continued.

We stepped back from them but the guard was behind us. We are trapped. There's no way to run.

"Yerin?! Why are you with them?" Xiumin yelled.

Yerin? Who's yerin? We looked confused.

"Stop calling me yerin I'm tired of that name." Rejin pulled her hair ties and her hair was her usual style.

"Looks like i get fooled by pretty girl." Xiumin sighed and suddenly attacking us. Junmyeon blocked his way and he stopped.

"Fight with you again? I'm already bored fighting with you." Xiumin said. "I want to fight him." He pointed at me.

"You are not going to touch him!" Junmyeon yelled.

Suddenly xiumin passed from junmyeon and went straight to me. He was shooting out ice but chanyeol protect me with his fire. I took this chance to teleport behind him and kicked his head. He already prepared and hold my feet. His hand is cold. Chanyeol push him hard and he let go of me. Junmyeon came to me next and Xander was attacking me.

"Let's see how strong junmyeon student is."

He attacked me first and all is do is blocked his attack. "Jongin be careful!" Junmyeon said. He's going to help me but xiumin was attacking him.

Suddenly, a shadow was coming at me and I can't move. I was following what he does and it's hurting me. I can't teleport anywhere. The building suddenly shacking and Xander was losing his balance. That definitely kyungsoo. When i started to move by my own. I started attacked him. To my surprised,sehun joined me.

We attacked Xander together and we didn't give him a chance when suddenly Xander was chocking sehun with his shadow. The shadows was at his neck and choked him. Xiumin in front of him and i teleport holding his hand. He's going to make sehun body cold I knew it. I hold as hard I can but he's making his hand coming towards me.

Chanyeol shoot fire from his fingers and his hand was on fire. I smashed his head with mine and blood was coming out from his head.

I backup a bit and my head suddenly get dizzy badly. why suddenly. My eye started to hurt always. What's happening.

"I need it."

What is this. Who's talking. "Jongin, watch out!" Kyungsoo push me and he get attacked. He winced and his face all bruised. This is my fault. Why I'm suddenly dizzy agh.

"Jongin are you okay." Kyungsoo asked. Why he's asking me. I should be the one who asked him. I just nodded.

I was running out of breath. I looked at them and they didn't stop. The guard already defeated so it's easier now. I suddenly went up when Xander shadow was holding me up.

"I'm not done with you kid." He said to me.

"Put him down." Junmyeon kicked his face and junmyeon catch me right away.

Xander wipes his blood and laughed. "Why did you love him so much. I'm scared that he will betrayed you also." He chuckled.

Junmyeon didn't said anything but his expression tell everything. "What if he become like us betraying you. What if all of your team betrayed you?" He said.

"Enough." Junmyeon said.

"All the person you care and love will never stay and end up betraying you!"  He yelled like his provoking junmyeon.

"I said enough!" Junmyeon yelled. Water was surrounding us and all of it attacking Xander. Xiumin came in front and make a barrier and blocked all of junmyeon powers.

Rejin came besides me and gave me her pocket knife. It's the same that she used when we training back then.

"Use this like how i teach you." She said. I nodded. I saw some of the ice barrier has a hole a bit. I threw the knife at the hole and it hits xiumin and xander face little bit and i immediately teleport at the knife. I grabbed the knife and attack at Xander face and leave a scar at his eye.

"Father!" Xiumin yelled.

I back off. The barrier is gone and all of them attacking both of them. Baekhyun used his light to distract them and i used the same technique like i fight Xander but now it's xiumin. Xiumin blocked my knife with his hand and blood was coming out from his hand.

I closed my eyes because I didn't want to get dizzy like before. But then, someone was holding me tightly. "You can't run from me kid!" Xander hold me tight. I can't even go anywhere. Then he started to threw to the wall and he repeat it. I almost lost conscious but kyungsoo punch him hard in the face.

Kyungsoo came to me and want to take me but xiumin blocked him. "No one pass me." He suddenly was holding a sword. I cough out blood and my eye started to hurt again. What is happening to me.

Rejin suddenly teleport in front of me and took me away from them. She slice her hand with her pocket knife. "Heal."

My scars started to gone a little bit and started to get my energy back. No wonder i always so a scars everytime i looked at her hand but most of them look new.

All of us are running out of breath. Junmyeon and the rest are breath so fast same goes to them. Suddenly xiumin came in front of junmyeon and i immediately teleport in front of junmyeon and blocked him but he already used his power at me. To my surprised it doesn't feel anything.

I looked at xiumin and he was shocked when i didn't felt any cold. Sehun push him away with his wind and he was thrown at the wall. He winced and started to get up slowly.

"You really are strong Kim jongin or should i say Kim junmyeon little brother." He said.

Kim junmyeon little brother.

Junmyeon was my brother!?