XIII • No clubs

There it was in bold black ink, framed in vintage wood.

'Proclamation'
__________________________________
EDUCATIONAL DECREE No. 68

All student organisations are henceforth DISBANDED
Any student in noncompliance WILL be expelled

"What's this load of Rubbish?" Ron spoke.

Everyone shrugged. Half the new DA team stood in front of the new proclamation with their jaws to the floor. It seemed as though their club would come to a gruelling end sooner than they thought.

She felt guilty asking this question but she knew she had to. "Did." She hesitated "Did someone dob?" Her voice was small, she clearly didn't want to be the one to ask that.

Everyone there shook their heads and looked at each other, clearly they had wanted to ask the same question.

Hermione nudged her and moved to whisper in her ear. "The hex."

"What if it didn't work." Aurora asked.

"No." Hermione seemed set on her answer. "It definitely worked."

Rory then thought back to their time at hog head. What if someone saw their meeting? Then it hit her. The bartender, she felt bad that she couldn't remember his name.

"What if the bartender overheard and then told to get in good with Umbridge." She thought aloud. Everyone looked at her. It was the only reasonable excuse.

"Okay then." That was the first time Harry spoke that morning. "I guess our next meeting has to be even more isolated. Any ideas?" Rory shot her gaze around in hopes at least one of them would have a secret place in mind, but no one did.

"Okay what now." One of the kids in the back spoke, she recognised the voice to be Cormac McLaggen.

Harry went to speak but stopped himself. He had no words also. Thankfully as per usual Hermione did. "Now we brainstorm. Think of any place that could work." They all nodded before dispersing.

It only occurred to Aurora now how suspicious they looked. An entire group huddled around the new decree, and they all turned and left at the same time. Nope. Nothing to see here.
If they did everything like that, their organisation would be over faster than they could say Umbridge sucks.

Two days had gone by since their crazy Defence against the dark arts teacher had made that new rule. No one had any ideas whatsoever. Everyone had begun loosing hope, Harry offered they go to the forbidden forest but everyone quickly detested at the idea.

On the third day, her and the golden trio ate their lunch with long frowns. Even Ron didn't seem enthusiastic to be eating. All had their heads in their hands and chewed slower than ever.

Their self pity came to an end when Nevil came bursting through the doors into the great hall. He lowered his head as he rushed past a group of Ravenclaw seventh years. His upper lip had engulfed his lower one in the cutest way possible. He looked so fragile but by the little skip in his step, they could assume he came with good news.

He sat in the bench in front of them his hands clasped together as he leaned forward. "I found it." What? They all undoubtedly thought. "I found the perfect place for Dumbledores Army."