L • Fantasy Letters

TW: If readers may feel triggered or uncomfortable by any sexual activities or events, you may wish to skip the first part of this chapter.

The first "• • •" will signify the end of any sexual manner
_______________________________

• Act 2 •

His hold was gentle, comforting.

Unbeknownst to how or why, Aurora found herself eloped within the soft hold of Anthony Creevey. Alone together, without clothes, their bodies moved sensually up against one another.

Back within the sanctuary of the Inn at Hogsmeade, the four walls segregated any judgement or worries. Focused, solely on working her lips and holding him tightly, any anxiety evaded her. The ecstasy they provided for one another was a fulfilling release of pent up emotion, apprehension was liberated through firm kisses and soft whimpers.

Her fingers played teasingly with the ends of his sandy brown locks, tugging gently at them whilst thick pleaser engulfed her. She brought her lips to suck softly at his jugular, peppering a row of kisses down to his bare chest.

His hold was gentle, comforting.

His hands kneaded the skin of her chest, brushing over her sensitive buds occasionally tugging them. Releasing one breast from his hold he used that hand to rub down her ribs and waist, caressing the curve of her hips.

His hold was gentle, comforting.

It didn't take long until the boy thrusted his aching erection, harshly against her outer core. The friction had them both moaning contently. "Oh." She whispered into his neck, her tongue still flicking the sensitive flesh, a soft bruise forming where her lips moved.

He smiled as her hips began to thrust back into him. She rolled them over, laying on top of the man, the roll of her hips was playful, edging him on, getting him exited but offering no release. Her brunette locks working as a curtain to shield them both. He groaned in her ear. "Rory." He scolded. She giggled.

His hold was gentle, comforting.

She felt safe. Happy, preoccupied, adored. The way he worshiped the freckled and birthmarks had her breathing heavily. The affection was overwhelming, satisfying. Perfect.

From beneath her, the boy grabbed her by the shell of her back and swiftly rolled them over. Once on top her her, he devoured her soft skin, feasting on the olive dermis.

Finally, in one movement, his cock slid right into her. Each groaned freely at the penetration he offered her. In a pace that was suited for the both of them, Anthony pushed his hips deep into hers. Completely in her, he pulled out and back in again.

The process repeated. His hand gripped her thigh and threw it leisurely over his waist, going at an even better angle. They continued their antics, going over and over again, fulfilling each other entirely.

Her mouth lowered to kiss the dark freckle that sat just over his colour bone. Her lips brushed over the cute mark on his skin, tongue flicking at it occasionally.

His hold was gentle, comforting.

Then it wasn't.