XLIII • Pretty Blondes

Theodore Nott liked blondes.

The golden waves had always captivated him, the sunny and cheery tint it added, how blue eyes paired so well with the devine sandy colour. The roots were always pretty and he noticed how in most blondes you could spot multiple tones of the colour, strands of gold or brown. It was admirable.

He watched as blonde curls bounced from underneath him as he thrusted into the poor girl whom he had decided to... have his fun with. The flaxen hair twisted over the young woman's shoulders, the mane a gorgeous pale, yellow mess, some strands fell over her lips. A high pitch moaned rung from beneath him. Her fingers clutching tightly to his shoulders as he continued to propel his hips in a practiced rhythm.

Sick of looking at her, he buried his head into the shell of her neck, shoving his face into her platinum skin. His tongue swirled in a motion he found girls enjoyed most, opening his eyes he nearly scoffed at the sight of more blonde hair. She had so damn much of it.

As their body's moved in a rushed and deep pace he felt her internal walls tighten around him. Theodore knew she was approaching her release, playing with her bouncing chest, he kissed a line down the valley of her breasts, she came moments after. Pushing his hips forwards a few more times he chased a high of his own, when it hit him, he offered the girl a single tight lipped smile before rolling off her.

Awkwardness eloped them. The silence thickened yet he payed no mind to it, scavenging the draws of his bed side table in search for a lighter. She seemed unsure of what to say, fiddling with her fingers she threw on her clothes. "Um?" She tried but shut her mouth instantly.

"What?" He looked up at her, bottom half of him sheltered by the duvet as he lit a cigarette between his teeth. Her eyes wandered over his bare chest and the way his hands worked whilst he lit the lighter. "You okay?" He frowned.

"Erm yeah." She nodded. His shoulders relaxed. "I'm good it's just-"

"You didn't cum?" His demeanour stiffened. He had been in such a predicament before, not fun, as he recalled it.

"Oh no." She jumped. "I definitely did, it's just, I was wondering maybe we could schedule a round two... or technically four." She giggled. "Some time?"

"Erm..." he paused. "Sweetheart." The girls eyes brightened frantically, she probably wouldn't be too happy to learn he only referred to her in such a way only because he had forgotten her name. "There's no need to schedule." He needed to slide himself out of the predicament he had himself tangled in.

"Do you have a girlfriend." She panicked.

"No!" He near shouted, almost choking on the smoke that rolled down his lungs in mere shock. "Merlin no." Running a hand through his own hair he sighed. "I'm just more of a spontaneous kind of... person. Do it when I'm in the mood, you know?" She pouted, obviously confused. "I'll let you know when I am." He smiled before ushering the now clothed girl from his room.

Goodness that was awkward.

Before the bliss of sex, that was. He always found himself uncomfortable after intercourse, unable to cuddle like the girls would wish or to talk until they slept. No. He preferred to be left alone.

Marietta! He remembered, that was her name. It always hit him afterwards, he only ever remembered after they'd left. He supposed his mind could relax by then, alone and in peace.

The sanctuary of his own company flew out the window as his dorm room for swung open and Blaise skipped in. "Finally." He huffed. "Was getting bored out in the common room. You can only listen to Malfoy complain so much."

"I swear, he will be responsible for our inevitable and upcoming insanity." Theodore chuckled from his bed, still naked, neither seemed to mind. As long as his bottom half remained covered by his duvet, they'd have no problem.