09 - In Disguise

SONG REC: "RED LIGHTS" - STRAY KIDS (BANG CHAN, HYUNJIN)

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

Lee Know walked around the living room with all the members seated on the couch. Yun sat on the edge of the couch with Felix on her right, and they rushed in a game of rock-paper-scissors while waiting for Lee Know to set up the plan on the whiteboard.

He clapped his hands to call for everyone's attention. "The bar and strip club belong to Gang Mvsk. For this, we're targeting the boss. And we're going to have Yun enter in disguise as a stripper."

The members all casted uneasy glances at her. She stared at her lap to avoid their eyes, and Felix placed his hand on her knee.

Felix raised his other hand. "Did Yun agree to this?"

"Yes, Felix," said Lee Know, calmly meeting his gaze, "I came to her first and spoke with her about her limits on a mission." He met every single member's eyes, daring them to doubt his respect.

"I won't need everybody, just Felix and Changbin. You guys will have to fake being clients. Once Yun is invited into a VIP room with the boss, J. Kon, we set off smoke bombs, kill everybody, and blow the place up as Yun kills him. You two will leave, I'll check up on Yun, and we'll meet up at the base after you guys. Got it?"

Everybody nodded.

"Dismissed." Lee Know went back into his room and chattering filled the room. The members were obviously all worried about the mission, despite only needing four people.

"You know, I'm glad," Yun said, out-of-the-blue. "I was really lonely out there, and now, at least, I have friends, and really good ones too."

"Who?" Hyunjin asked, with his eyebrows furrowed.

Changbin smacked him. "Us, dumbass."

"Oh." He scratched his head.

The members laughed and went over to Yun. They affectionately patted and hugged her, cheering her on for her new mission.

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

Yun gave the boss a small smile, trailing her fingers across the desk suggestively. She was at a job interview, and J. Kon himself was interviewing her. He was built like a taller Changbin, which meant he was tall and buff. He also wore a suit with not a single wrinkle on it. He oozed money.

It would be easy to kill him now, she thought. But she had to wait so that Stray Kids could take down more enemies while she was performing. J. Kon also had bodyguards all around him and outside the door. Any sudden moves would have her horribly injured or dead.

She leaned forward and licked her lips, making his eyes flicker to her chest and then her lips. "So," she began, "I'm physically strong, and I'll do anything if you pay me enough. I also learn very quickly and have no boundaries."