24 - Perfect Aim

SONG REC: "TASTE" - STRAY KIDS

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

Lee Know dragged Yun along with him, staying ahead so she couldn't see his face.

Oh my God, he thought. I could have kissed her.

Quickly, they arrived where the members were waiting. They looked down at their attached hands, causing Lee Know to let go. Some of the members snickered, but they sobered up quickly.

Once again, Yun had the most dangerous job.

This time, she was going to be a waitress. She would rely on Oh Yeomra's anger issues to get herself isolated with him.

The members made a tight circle around her and turned their backs as she changed from her formal dress into the waitress outfit. Although it was for waitresses, it was still an extremely formal dress, just longer and less revealing.

When she was done, the members began to get into their positions. Chan, Changbin, and Han would be on the roof, Seungmin and I.N would be in the technology room, Hyunjin and Felix would be guarding the doors of the dining room, and Lee Know would be leading Yun.

Lee Know took her hand again and walked Yun to the entrance of the kitchen. When they neared, he slowed down and turned to look at her. He held her eye for a second before cupping her face.

"I'll be watching you the whole time, so don't even worry for a second," he murmured.

She melted under his touch. "I don't ever worry around you." Smiling weakly, she took his hands off her face. "I've got to go now." She rushed through the doors of the kitchen.

He stood there for a second before hearing voices in his earpiece. He realized that he left his mic on.

"Now that was a romance scene if I've ever heard one."

"Oh, Minho, I think she's the one!"

"Man, you two are so cute."

He just shook his head, ignoring them. He clicked his tongue, meaning that the plan was set and everybody had to be in position by now.

All members except Seungmin and I.N climbed onto the roof and removed a panel to get into the vents. Every person who helped run the slavery was here at this dinner, and the anger Lee Know felt was unexplainable.

Right on cue, Yun walked in with a dazzling smile that made Lee Know lose his breath.

"Yeong-ie's so pretty," he muttered. He still forgot to turn his earpiece off and all the members heard, including Yun.

She paused her walking and used her free hand to cover the stupid smile threatening to slip onto her face. A blush was clearly seen on her face, and Lee Know smirked, knowing that he had that effect on her.