26 - Tension

SONG REC: "KNOCK DOWN" - XDINARY HEROES

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

The group hadn't had a proper, full celebration for their previous victory against Oh Yeomra yet. Stray Kids decided on going out to drink and eat.

Yun was in her room, struggling to zip her dress up as the clock ticked. She wore a sultry dark red dress that was absolutely stunning, despite the difficult zipper.

Lee Know knocked on her door. "What's taking so long?"

"Um...I can't zip up my dress. Can you come in?"

"Y-yes."

She opened the door, turned around, and swept her hair aside quickly.

He just stared. "Do you...need help?" he asked, as if it wasn't obvious.

She nodded. "Zip it, please."

He slowly zipped it up for her, painfully aware of his fingers brushing against her back. He could've finished in three seconds but he stretched out the moment. She looked amazing. Amazing enough to bring a mafia leader to his knees.

When the job was done, he pressed a light kiss to her neck and then put her hair in the back again. She let out a little sigh before tensing.

She stared at him from the mirror. "Thank you... I'll be down soon."

Lee Know walked to the door. "No problem." Turning back, he smiled. "You look beautiful, by the way."

He left the room, leaving Yun to just stare at the door with bright red cheeks. Felix entered a minute later, oblivious to her dazed state. He helped her apply her makeup and did her hair.

She put on heels that made her the exact same height as Lee Know. She didn't know why she thought of that first, though. But being the same height as him meant that it was easier to ki—

"Okay, darling!" Felix said with a clap, pulling her out of her thoughts. "Outside we go!" He presented her to the members proudly.

All she could see was Lee Know staring at her. And she couldn't look away.

The members began to stand up, and they headed outside. Today, the gang would be getting to the restaurant by limousine, and the walk to the vehicle would be slightly far.

Somehow, Lee Know and Yun ended up walking at the end of the group, staying in comfortable silence.

The laces of her heels unraveled, and she paused as everybody else continued walking. She was wearing a short dress, so she couldn't bend over to tie it, and her heels were too high and thin to risk popping a squat without flashing anybody or falling.

She stared at her heel in silent contemplation before Lee Know spoke up from behind her.

"Can I help you out?"