15 - Apologize.

SONG REC: "CHARMER" - STRAY KIDS

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

After everybody fell asleep, Han and Yun decided to have a movie night in the living room. They watched movies until they were both completely unconscious and snoring.

At around six in the morning, they woke up to the sensation of being glared at. Yun opened her eye to find a scowling Lee Know.

"Wake Han Jisung up now," he spit out.

"Uh..." Yun was baffled, but she shook Han awake. "Jisung, I think we're in trouble," she whispered. She must not have been as quiet as she thought, because Lee Know's scowl was even more prominent.

"Get up. Both of you," Lee Know instructed coldly.

Han and Yun glanced at each other with worry in their eyes. Lee Know simply glared at the both of them in silence, while the two found interesting patterns in the floor.

"What. The. Hell. Were. You. Two. Doing." Lee Know seethed. When nobody responded out of confusion, he raised his voice. "Explain to me, now." Members began to peek into the living room as the commotion woke them up.

"Minho, listen–" Jisung began.

Yun cut him off in anger at Lee Know. "We were having a movie night! And it was in the living room!"

"I don't care if it was in the living room or your bedroom. I told you what I thought about you and being with the other members, remember? With Felix," he sneered.

"Why are you being so weird? You had no problem with staying in my bedroom last night," she threw back at him.

Han raised a shaky hand. "It was just movies with a best friend, Minho. Nothing less, nothing more."

"Han Jisung. I was talking to Yun." Lee Know pointedly tilted his head at Han, and he quietly stared at the floor.

Lee Know pointed a finger at Yun. "You. Stop taking advantage of your body and seducing all the members. You're being a..." but he knew better than to say it. But she knew what he was going to say. She was familiar with it. She was being a slut. "Sorry," he rushed out. "I–I'm sorry."

Yun stared at him, with pain and shock and anger in her uncovered eye. But she couldn't say anything. Not an "it's okay" or "go to Hell" or anything in between. She just stared, not believing the words that had come out of Lee Know's mouth.

Lee Know turned his gaze to Jisung. "And you. You should know better than this."

"Better than fucking what!" Han shouted. "Than watching movies with Yun? I'm tired of your stupid jealousy issues. I'm done." He stormed into his room as Lee Know prepared to yell at him.

"Minho, calm down," Seungmin said cautiously before hiding behind Hyunjin.

Changbin spoke up, as well. "Minho. You're being rude and you body-shamed Yun. Leave the base for a few hours."