23 - A Fake Kiss

SONG REC: "DEJA VU" - ATEEZ

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

It was time for Yun's first official mission with the whole gang, which would be at a fancy party.

Everybody was dressed in fancy suits in the living room, waiting for Yun to finish and exit her room. She had the most to do, so she needed to take the longest. Using the makeup that Lee Know had bought to apologize, she was able to enhance her whole look.

She stared at herself in the mirror, unable to recognize the beautiful woman staring back. She wore an elegant black dress with lace gloves that went to her elbows. Her hair was in a fancy low bun, and simple accessories decorated her entire body. Taking a deep breath, she walked outside to the members.

The members whistled and clapped.

"That's our woman!" Han cheered.

Yun smiled and scanned the room. Her eyes landed on Lee Know, who wore a tailored suit, along with black leather gloves. His hair was done so that his forehead was showing, and she wanted to come over and kiss it. He was openly admiring her, with a sparkle in his eye.

Felix clapped, breaking her exchange with Lee Know. "You look so ready to kill somebody!"

She grinned, doing a little twirl and bowing. Lee Know stared at her, his mouth slightly open.

Seungmin elbowed him and said loudly, "Minho, better stop drooling." Yun smirked, knowing that she had that effect on him.

He snapped his mouth shut and glared at Seungmin. He got up quickly, smoothing his suit down. "Time to go."

The team would have to take motorcycles, and Changbin, the official grandfather of the group, would be taking the only car.

Chan walked over to her. "Wanna go on my motorcycle?"

She opened her mouth to respond, but a voice behind her cut her off.

Lee Know placed a hand on her shoulder and glared at Chan. "She's going with me. We're doing the most jobs together."

Chan furrowed his brows angrily. "Shouldn't she be able to choose for herself?"

Yun looked down onto the ground. "Chan, come with me for a sec?" A wave of hurt washed over Lee Know's face, but she gave a reassuring smile. He nodded.

They walked away and she turned to face Chan. "Please don't take this to heart, but Lee Know's right. We're doing most of the stuff together so I should go with him. But–!" she added at his saddened face, "we can hang out after, just me and you."

He let out a reluctant smile. "Fine. Just me and you." He leaned in to press a kiss onto her cheek, but she dodged smoothly and walked back to Lee Know.

"Coming with me?"

"Yup."

"So what else did you guys talk about?" He began putting his stuff under the seat.