19 - Pretty Boy

SONG REC: "DON'T STOP" - ATEEZ

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

Waking up early, Yun decided to cook breakfast for the members to welcome Chan. As the members trickled into the dining room, she handed them their food.

"Thank you, Yun, you're the best!" Han exclaimed, pecking her cheek.

Felix gave her a hug, and every member decided to join in. When Lee Know arrived, she handed him his food, receiving a murmured, "Thanks."

Finally, Chan had woken up when the members were beginning to excuse themselves. "What's up?" he asked Yun groggily, rubbing his eyes. Because he wasn't an active member at home, he had no alarm and woke up whenever.

"I made breakfast to welcome you."

He smiled and hugged her, lingering for a bit too long and holding her a bit too tight.

A throat cleared behind them. "Excuse me," Lee Know said, walking right in between them. The two separated, and Chan stared open-mouthed at Lee Know. Lee Know circled back in the middle of them. "Hm, I forgot what I was doing."

"Minho...?" Chan frowned.

"What?" He looked from Chan to Yun, not even blinking.

"I – never mind," Chan stuttered. "I'm gonna go eat."

Lee Know smiled ever so slightly. "Yes, go do that."

The two walked away, leaving Yun absolutely flabbergasted.

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

Yun walked into the gym, stretching. It was time to start working out again.

She began to run on the treadmill, and after an hour, she switched to exercises without equipment.

She began her squats as soon as Lee Know walked in. She froze with her butt sticking out, but she quickly stood up straight when he began to speak.

"Can I join you?"

She nodded. "Of course. It's your gym."

He grabbed a yoga mat and went down into a plank on his forearms. Watching her with his peripheral vision, he saw her grabbing dumbbells.

"Yun," he called. "Can you do something for me?"

"Yeah?"

"Sit on me."

She dropped the dumbbells she was using, barely missing her feet. "Uh, w-what?"

Lee Know forced himself to be calm, despite the uncomfortable feeling that his heart was going to burst. "I want the extra weight on my back."

She snorted. "Nice way to phrase it."

"Ah, well..." he trailed off, not knowing what to say. "Please?"