27 - The Beauty of Blood

SONG REC: "STARS AND RAINDROPS" - STRAY KIDS (SEUNGMIN)

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

There was a new mission. It was going to be intense. Dangerous. All members were involved. The plan was to invade a new gang, 3EYES, who claimed they would kidnap one of Stray Kids' members.

Of course, Stray Kids had to attack first. They were already at the base, ready to blow the entire place up.

The members were separated into smaller groups: Lee Know and Yun; Felix and Changbin; Hyunjin, Han, and Chan would attack. I.N and Seungmin would hack into the system and shut everything down.

"Go, team!" Changbin whisper-shouted before everybody parted ways.

Yun was sneaking around the base with Lee Know. They were tasked with finding the leader, Kim Kangdae, and killing him.

Lee Know shouted, "Behind you!"

She looked over her shoulder. An angry man. A knife aimed at her. Before she could move, the knife was coming down.

Lee Know jumped in front of her and stabbed forward. Yun rolled away. But they both missed the other man, who was now behind Lee Know.

A slash. A maniac laugh.

A knife entered Lee Know's shoulder, and it was dangerously long. Keeping a neutral expression, he spun and took the knife out. He stabbed the second man with a jab just as Yun slit the man's neck.

Lee Know collapsed simultaneously with the man. Blood gushed out of his shoulder and he pressed a weak hand against the wound.

"Fuck," he mumbled.

"Lee Know!" Yun called desperately. She fell to the floor beside him and pressed a hand on his shoulder to slow the loss of blood. Shivers went through her entire body. Tears filled her eyes. But she swallowed them back. She couldn't afford to panic. She took a deep breath.

She ripped off a piece of her shirt and made a tourniquet. She wrapped his shoulder up painfully tight, but he stared off in numb pain.

"Hold on, hold on," she repeated, over and over again. She hit her earpiece as she stroked his forehead. She forced herself to stay calm. "Code RED! Lee Know is severely injured, please finish the job quickly. All medics are needed at home. Meet me in the car."

She picked Lee Know up in her arms. Lifting weights had been very worth it. She ran to the car and placed him in the back. His eyes fluttered weakly, but his hand grabbed hers as she adjusted him so he wouldn't fall.

"You're doing good," he whispered. She swallowed back another wave of tears.

"Yes, sir."

"Stay in the back and take care of him as best as possible!" Felix yelled as he hopped in the driver's seat. Yun nodded and sat on the vehicle floor by Lee Know's face.