10 - Distracted?

SONG REC: "LOVE ON THE FLOOR" - NCT 127

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

Lee Know pulled Yun's hand back as she got ready to enter the club. She stared at him blankly.

He glanced away. "Be...be gentle on yourself, yeah? I don't want to be distracted with an injured member while trying to blow this place up."

She frowned at his words. Was he being sweet or giving her a warning? "I will." She gave him a nod and entered the club through the back.

She turned after locking the door and bumped into the boss, dropping her bag.

"Woah, there," J. Kon laughed. "Eager to work?" He bent down to pick her bag up and eyed her before handing it to her.

"Very," she spat.

"I'll be watching tonight. And–" He leaned in close and whispered, "I might pay you good for a couple extra services."

She forced a smile, hoping that it looked somewhat seductive. "Looking forward, sir. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to change and get ready."

He smiled slightly before moving to the side, and she quickly scurried to the changing room.

Yun quickly changed into her outfit, which consisted of hardly anything. She crossed her arms over her stomach and glanced in the mirror.

Her outfit looked good. Her makeup looked good. Her heart was heavy, but it was show time. She left the changing room and got into the backstage area.

"Hey!" the girls greeted her.

"You look good, babe!" said Rei, who had supported her the most.

Looking around at them, she knew that they were unaware of who they worked with. And tonight, she would not let them die.

"Darlings," Yun said, "if you care about your life, please leave. Trust me on this one."

"And who's going to perform?" Chae asked.

Yun gulped. "I will. My stamina is strong, so trust me. Please." She held eye contact with every single woman in the room.

"But–"

"Please," she whispered. "You'll understand later."

"Okay," they agreed reluctantly.

"Only because we love and trust you so much," Rei added.

"And because you're a tough ass queen," another girl said.

Yun went around and hugged every single one of them. Every single one gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you guys," she said as they left.

"WE LOVE YOU, YUN!" they shouted as they left.

Rei stayed back and squeezed her hand. "I don't know what's going on, but Yun, no matter what happens, come find us again, okay? There's another club near here – going south for about six minutes. Me and the girls are gonna migrate there."