35 - Destined (EPILOGUE + A/N)

SONG REC: "BUTTERFLIES" - STRAY KIDS

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

Yun knew Minho hated major public displays of affection so she made them matching bracelets. After all, it was such a minor thing.

"Look!" She smiled and showed him the two cat bracelets.

"No offense, it's cute, but I'm not wearing that. It ruins my image."

She frowned. The old Yun would've been hurt but she knew better now. She rolled her eyes. "It's not for you. It's for me and Chan."

He suddenly grabbed her wrist and gently pulled the bracelet from her grasp.

"I'll wear it," he stated, putting the bracelet on.

She turned away and grinned at the wall, trying to hide her happiness. She knew it would work.

"But don't be too arrogant. I know you made it for me."

She huffed. "Yeah. I did."

He smiled at her softly. "I love it. I would ruin everything about my image for you." He stared at his new bracelet for a second. "C'mon, let's go for a walk."

They went to walk at Han River, talking about their date after this, their day, and many other random things. They were beside Han River when he got on one knee.

She gasped.

"What? I'm just tying my shoe," he laughed.

She frowned, a little upset. "Mm."

"One day, Yun-Yeong," he promised. "I love you enough to know you'll be my wife one day. But for now..." He grinned and knocked her off her feet so she would fall into his lap. He kissed her. "For now, we're simply destined."

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

EPILOGUE
Two years later

She crept alongside the buildings, staying hidden in the dark. Today, she was on a solo mission and she had a burning fire in her heart.

She finally arrived at the right destination.

"We meet again," she seethed.

"Who...who are you...?" the man stammered.

She glared at the source of her nightmares, the man who had cut her put her eye and left her blind. Tightening her grip on the baseball bat she brought along, she smiled.

"Revenge, herself." She swung, hitting him right on the side of his face and knocking him out. She pulled out ropes and began tying him up.

When he awakened, he was on his knees. Yun towered over him, roughly knocking a gun against his head.