12 - Jealousy, Jealousy

SONG REC: "MAKE ME GO" - TWICE

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

"Have you seen Yun?" asked Lee Know. He sat beside Han as they talked about their day.

"She went out a while ago, why?"

"I was wondering why she's been gone so much lately. It's suspicious."

Jisung shrugged. "Maybe. She's been gone every night for about a week and a half now."

Lee Know pursed his lips. "Huh."

He stayed up late one night, typing a document. Around twelve at night, he heard the soft ding of the elevator doors opening. Something was up. He crept outside and found Yun leaving the building.

Making sure not to get caught, he followed her, staying a good distance away as she began to enter alleys.

She finally stopped in front of a bright, flashy club. And he was furious. Yun was actually working as a stripper?

He continued to follow her. After she walked into the back, he entered the front of the club. He went over to the hostess, who was admiring him.

"Hey, babe–"

"I want a private VIP room with Kim Yun-Yeong. Now." He slammed a stack of money onto the desk and crossed his arms. "Keep the change. Which room do I go to?"

The lady grabbed the money and pulled the rubber band off eagerly. "Down the corner. Room number nineteen. Thank you for your business, sir, she'll be there as soon as possible. Can I get your name so that she knows what to call you?"

"No, you can't actually. I'd like to stay anonymous."

She flinched. Although it was against the rules, she scribbled down Anonymous, anyway. "Uh – yes, sir. Right away."

Lee Know walked down the hall and turned to enter room nineteen. He sat on the available couch, waiting for Yun.

A knock on the door signaled her entrance.

"Hello–" Yun choked on her words. "Lee Know? What are you – what are you doing here?" She covered her chest with her arms to hide what she could, which wasn't much.

"So," he said slowly, "this is what you've been doing."

She dropped her arms to shrug shamelessly and walked closer to him. "It's extra money."

"If you wanted more money, you should've talked to me. I would give you more. I will give you more. I want you to quit."

"You can't control what I do and don't do in my free time. I am my own person. Yes, you're my boss but I finish all my assigned stuff on time! So why can't I do this?"

"I don't want other people touching you." He stood up to match her height.

"And why do you care?" She furrowed her eyebrows angrily.