16

Maisly Ravera

I changed into some ripped Jean shorts and a tank top and waiting on Amir to come out from the bathroom.

I slip on my shoes as he walked in his room looking at me. "Your a bully for not helping me" he says as he bend down to tie my shoe.

I just looked at him and awed. "You didn't have to do that" I giggle and he helps me stand up . "Come on she's waiting on us " I say as we walked downstairs.

He glanced at his phone and groan as we were sitting in the car. "What wrong " I say putting his hand on my thigh cause he usually does it once we get in the car.

"I forgot I have to go to the doctor tomorrow for them to check my eyes so I can finally get my reading glasses but I'm not going ." He says

"You need to . You been needing those glasses for years " Autum say from the back seat which make me glare at him. "Why haven't you went amir .. especially if you need them ?" I ask him and he just looks at me.

" I don't want glasses" he says . " if you don't get them tomorrow I'm not coming back " I laughed. He let out a sigh and push the push start on the car not saying anything.

He drove us to the destination autumn gave us and we seen a bunch of kids and their siblings or parents . We all got out the car and I sighed nervously.

"Wassup you okay?" He asked me as he pulled me behind the car while autumn walked ahead . "Yea I'm okay I don't know why I'm so nervous " I give him a small smile.

He grabs my hand holding it as we walked where she was. "Yea so guys this is my brother some of you remember him and this is his pretty girlfriend Maisly " she said and I waved at her friends .

"Damn Maisly you got a sister ?" One of the boys said as his mom hit his arm telling him to watch his mouth.

Of course Amir was annoyed at that but I still told him no. We walked to the bench we were sitting at as all of us were painting except amir of course cause he didn't want to .

He sat on the end of the bench sideways as I sat face forward to my canvas . He pulled me closer between his legs so he could wrap his hand around my waist as I was too focused on the painting.

"What are you painting " he ask me. "A sunset and a beach .." I say too focused. He chuckled and says " you're too cute " and kisses my cheek as I kept painting.

We enjoyed our evening with autumn and her friends as we all painted. As we were ready to go autumn wanted to stay .

"Alright text me when you're ready to leave okay ? And tell your friends mom to let me know if something happens okay love you" he says hugging her.

She replies and goes back as we walked to the car . I reach for the car door handle but I get picked up . " nah you don't open doors around here you know that quit playing " he says holding me as he opened my door and sat me in the car and closed the door before I could say anything.

I laughed as he got in the car and put my painting in the back and starting the car . "You're annoying " I laughed and he chuckles as he pulls off.

"You want something to eat ?" He ask and I shake my head no. " wanna go watch a movie ?" He ask and I replied yes.

"What about autumn ?" I asked referring how's she is getting home. " I'll just pick her up when she ready " he says and continues to drive to his house.

Soon as we get to the house he opened my door and we walk inside . I lay on the couch as he comes over laying between my legs and wraps his arms around my waist and his face lying on my thighs

"What do you want to watch ?" I asked as I played in his hair which me and him both loved. "Ion know. I just want you to hug me back already so hurry " he chuckled.

I giggled and put it on the show 911 and hugged him back. "Clingy much " I say as he scooted closer to my face. He mumbled "mhm " into my neck then kissed it before turning his head towards the tv.

We watch tv while he is completely wrapped around me and I enjoyed it . "You know ... you're more clingy at home but at work and outside.. you very tuff and mean" I giggled and he chuckled into my neck.

"It's your fault " he says and I laughed at his response. "How it's my fault " I ask while laughing.
"Cause look at you. You make me not wanna let you go ever so I don't know how I'm going to act whenever you leave but when you do , come back fast or stay on a call with me I love your voice" he says and I make a sad pouted face.

"Aww I love your voice too and I love being around you... you make me happy I'm glad we feel the same amir .. and of course I'll call you cause I will miss you . Don't miss me too much though" I laugh and he chuckled as vibrations from his deep voice goes on my neck.

"Not possible " he sighs getting up. "Where ya going ?" I ask feeling my body lose his warm touch
"We're switching " he laughed and I got excited and stood up on the couch jumping into his body like a baby as he caught me laughing .

I laid my head on his chest as his hand rested in the arch of my back and we both enjoyed the show we was watching. - Couple hours later -   "cmon we have to go and get autumn from her friends house " he says as I got up tired cause I was napping and didn't want to move.

I just stood there wiping my eyes as he looked at me . "Cmon wake up" he says placing his hand on my lower back and waist. I leaned my head against his chest and he just went ahead and picked me up. I laughed a little as my legs wrapped around his waist. "Little baby" he says and I laugh as he take me to the car.

"You left my shoes so now you for sure have to carry me" I said putting my seatbelt on. "Yea yea I know " he says starting the car and driving . I rested my head against the window as he held my left hand and drove to get his sister as I fell back asleep

30 min later I felt him carrying me into the house putting me on his bed. I wake up a little sitting up as he took his shirt off. "I wanna change too" I say getting up and taking off my jeans off as I watched him basically drooled over me. I walked over to my bag grabbing some sleeping shorts and he pulled me by my waist kissing my neck. "Let me change " I laughed and he shook his head no as I slipped my shorts on. "Fine I won't change my shirt then" I say as we walked to the bed. "No this can go I need you closer" he says slipping my tank top off.

"Boy really " I giggled as he sat on the bed and I stood between his legs while he looked me up and down. "stop staring at me" I said as I crawled on him and he laid back holding me by my ass. "nope" he says and I pecked his lips multiple times but held my head down down stopping me so he could actually give me a kiss and real one. I laughed as he pulled away and I sat up on his lap as he still was laying down.

"You know.. I never knew you had tats" I said rubbing my hands across his chest. "I know I really got them in places you can't see them at for my job honestly" he says still admiring me. "Come on lets go to bed" he says while pulling me down so our bodies meet again .

We reposition ourselves and fell asleep in each others arms. I'd never think ill be sleeping with my therapists but now look at me.. Glad I am..

______________________________________

Idk how I feel about this chapter.. NEXT

You seem me reuploading chapters slowly cause I'm fixing some stuff in them. As I read it over some words are supposed to be different, names are different and it's all annoying me. Mind you this was one of the first books I did so that's why. Thank y'all for still reading.