22

Maisly Ravra

We pull into neveah yard and I get leila out her car seat and we walk to the front door as she opens it  surprised.

"Oh my goshhh you didn't tell me you were coming over !" She said laughing. "Yea duh that's the whole part of being a best friend anyway this is autum Amir little sister she is 16 and you of course know little leila " I say as she wrapped her arms around my leg.

"Why you acting shy you know tt veah" I says and she nods and reaching for her as she picks her up . I roll my eyes and we all walk into the house .

"Anyway get ready we're going to the mall cause we're going back to school shopping for the girlies " I say and she nod as she put leila down.

I sat on the couch scrolling on Instagram and doing TikToks with the girls as I received a text from amir.

My baby🫶🏽😊
I'm about to head home they sent us home cause something happened so I'll be working from home for a while. I know y'all not there so me and Kylan might just chill gets some drinks go bowling some shi
Me
Okay be safe

I closed my phone as neveah came downstairs ready and we walked to my car as the girls got in the back. I pulled off going to our mall and parked at helped leila get out the car and we walked inside the mall.

"This store !" Leila screamed excitedly as she seen justice. I laugh as she pulled us in there and I looked around with her holding my hand pulling me towards some shirts . "Look it has a puppy on it you like this ?" I ask and she jumps up and down excitedly saying yes. I also walk around to find her pants , leggings, skirts and some play shorts so once the weather change she could wear a skirt with some tights.

I feel like I'm shopping for a child on my own it's making me happy.. I want a little baby now ..
I knock myself out my thoughts while the woman says the price . " the total is 215$" and I stick my card in and pay and she bags the items and I hold the bigger bag as she holds the smaller ones.

We walk to footlocker and I bought me , leila and autum some matching yeezy slides . Autum was so excited that I bought them for her she almost cried .

"Autum baby don't cry my girl" I say hugging her back as he hugged me . "I know I'm just a emotional person and your like the best sister ever.. your just my older brother girlfriend that literally cares for me like a mother " she says almost making me cry ...

I hug her tightly and say " the reason I took you guys both here was so I could buy you stuff " and laugh through my cries. "Aww I gotta take a pic of this so amir can see" veah said taking a pic of us as we laughed.

We then walked to rue 21 and I buy autum some crop tops , graphic shirts , and some jeans and skirts . I let her pick a lot of stuff cause they had a huge store sell and she got some glasses to go with her outfits and bracelets and necklaces to match also.
She thanks me again and hugs me .

We then grab Amir a couple of shirts to match me and autum so we can take pictures. I got three different shirts for each of us but leila got sad we didn't get her one so we went back to the store and we only found 1 where they have her size and also had our size.

"There you got one now stop crying I told you about that big girls don't cry all the time all you had to do was ask " I say as she wipes her eyes.

We walk to the food court and Leila wanted tacos so we went to the tacos area and order some tacos.

"Is it good?" I asked and she smiled with sour-cream on the side of her face. It was cute how they made
Mini tacos for the babies . I took a pic of all of the girls including me as we ate our tacos and sent the cute pic to the guys.

They both replied telling us to be safe and alert and enjoy our time . After we spent more hours in the mall I decided to take them to get there nails done .

I wrapped my arm around autumn's shoulder as neveah held Leila's hand . Autum began recording us enjoying our time as we walked in the nail salon.

"Hey 4 manicure and pedicure please " I say and she get us seated at pedicure chairs right away . Leila was on my right in the chairs they have made for kids so they can reach them and then there was me , autumn then neveah.

They started doing our feet and I recorded leila laughing cause they were tickling her feet which was too cute . They soon got started on our nails and doing our feet . I got my nails a little long but not too long . Leila wanted her nails to match mine so she got it painted purple as autumn acrylics was yellow her favorite color and neveah was lime green which just so happens to be kylan fav color.

As we were done I paid for leila as neveah offered to pay for autumn's and she thanked her and hugged her . I promised leila that I would get her some ice cream so I went to take her to brusters and got her some as we ate in my car listening to music .

I texted the boys we were on the way home. I glanced back to see both autumn and lei sleeping like they have had sugar all day . I took a picture of them as I pulled into the driveway and texted them to please come help us and they both came outside.

Amir opens my door as kylan opens neveah side and helped her out . "Thanks " I heard them talk but blurred them out as Amir pulled me into a tight hug grabbing my ass. " you been away from me too long I missed my baby " he says into my neck and kisses it as my now new and sharper nails pulls on his hair.

"Baby look" I say showing him my nails as he grab them analyze them . " they look gorgeous baby I love them . I wanna pick the color next okay " He says and nod . "Little lei got the same color as me and autum of course got yellow " I giggled as he looked at the two still sleeping in the back .

"Thank you for spending time with her and treating her like a daughter and a sister " he says smiling at me as I tell him no problem. " I got you a couple stuff too you'll see later cause I just want to get this stuff in the house and go to bed now" I whined leaning into his chest .

"Come on so we can lay down " he says as he carried autumn and kylan grabs his baby . Once we got everything and everyone in the house neveah announced she was about to leave and that Emmet was about to come get her.

We said bye as she left and I locked the door. "Alright we about to head to bed goodnight guys and thank you for the clothes lil sis " my brother says carrying his daughter to they room.

"Come on you look tired too" Amir says and picks me up and tossed me over his shoulder . I giggled as he gently rubbed my body while going up the stairs. Once we reach his bed he lightly tossed me on his bed as I hold myself up by my forearm as he hovers over me and kissed my neck as I rest my head back from the pleasure.

"Come on let's get you out of these clothes so you can rest" he says as his cold hand slither up my shirt and slips off my shirt and my shorts . He kisses down my breast down to my belly button as I laughed. " you really missed me" I say wrapping my legs around him. He stood up smirking as I lift my legs putting them on his shoulders. " mmm you got your toes done for me too?" He says biting his lip.

" I got them done for me but if your interested in that then yes hun " I say as he massage my legs that were still laying on his shoulder.

He kisses my anklet and kisses up my leg and goes dangerously close to my yoni area as I giggled biting my lip.

"Imma buy you a anklet with my name and Initials on" he says checking out my body cause all I was wearing was a white lace matching set underwear .

"You want my shirt ? Or you staying like this ? I prefer you like this ya know ?" He leans down with his chain in my face as I smirk and nod.

He kissed down my legs again as they were still resting on his shoulder and even giving my yoni a kiss before going up to my stomach and finally my lips. I locked my legs around him as he lifts me up with him .

"Your little Curly hair is all in my bed but as long as it's yours I'm fine with it" he say laying down while I was still attached to him.

I kissed his lips before laying on his shoulder and we went to sleep.

—————————————————-

Ngl .. w chapter it was really cute .. what y'all think Kylan and neveah was talking about while Amir was hugging his girlfriend from missing her lol