20

Maisly Ravera

"I hate youuuu" I whined rolling on the bed as I was watching him brush his teeth in his bathroom sink from the bed.

"I'm sorry.. I rather fuck you like I did and carry you all day rather than go slow " he chuckled . "Fuck you" I mumbled and laid into the pillow while laying on my stomach.

He came and laid behind me wrapping his arms around me hugging me tightly. "I'm sorry love " he said into my neck as he tried to kiss me but i moved my head .

Once he gets off me I roll over and look at the tv continuing the show I made him watch with me. "Your still watching this?" He says laughing as he put his shirt on. "Leave me alone .." I mumbled and I seen him walk closer to me . "I said I'm sorrrryyyy" he mumbled against my face and kissing me .

He then licks my face which makes me give him a annoyed look as he backed up walking away like he didn't do nothing.

He walks out the room and downstairs and I pull the covers over me and continue watching my show. Almost 30 min later something smells good from downstairs so I pause the movie and walk to the kitchen and I see amir standing in from of the stove.

I peek under his arms and lift it up as it stayed on my head and I asked "what are you cooking ? It smells good!" "Just wait and see go and sit back down miss sore legs " he says which make me roll my eyes but I don't listen and stand exactly where he was right now.

He sighs at me them looks at me and just continue to do what he was doing before . My arms slither around his waist and my face squished into his back as my hands played with the hem of his shirt . My hands then roam under his shirt messing with his toned abs .

"Yo can you leave him alone while he does what he's doing and stop being so clingy " my brother says laughing. "Shut up..leave me and him alone" I mumbled still touching on my now boyfriend.

As he maneuver around the kitchen I was stuck with him moving also. "Yo bro you gonna have the time of your life with this one and her attitude " my brother says talking about how I was growing up .

I shot him a middle finger but noticed my niece. "Ou tee tee bad " she pointed. "Ahhh hiiii my babyyyy how are you feeeling now ?" I asked picking her carrying her back to where I was and leaning against Amir again.

"I better now . Hey mir mir " she said giving him a cute nickname . "Awww " I said making a little sad face cause she's so cute. " your a big girl now baby your 5 now how do you feel? Dada made you sleep in your own bed and everything " I say walking away from Amir.

"I feel like a big girl and I get to go to school now " she says excitedly. I clapped with her as she ran off to autumn's room . "She loves autumn I swear she do. If she could stick to her skin like you tryna stick to Amir she would " my brother laughed as I walked back over to Amir who was now leaning against the counter as I leaned into his chest.

"Whatever " I laughed . "Anyway.. what are you going to do about her mom?" I asked him and his face changed. "she hasn't even thought about her not once.. not at all has she even said a word or her mom called her. I'm just going to let our life play out and if she calls her I pad that is the only way I will let her talk to her but otherwise she is very dangerous around my baby girl " he says then walks away.

I nod seeing he don't want to talk about it anymore and I don't blame him .. he loved that woman and here she is fucking my now ex husband.. who was also my highschool lover ..

"Baby?" I hear knocking me out my thought . "Yea?" I say turning around facing him who looks concern . "You alright?" "Yea I'm okay.. I was just thinking about my brother .." I say giving him a smile.