28

Maisly Ravera

4 days later

Amir said he had a surprise for me since I haven't been feeling good. So now I'm currently driving over to his house in pain cause I recently Sprained my ankle and it still was healing.

He called me over this morning after he knows the time I get up and I was currently driving over there around 1 pm cause it took me a minute to get ready with a hurt ankle.

Good thing it was my left ankle cause I drive with my right foot. I pulled into the driveway of his house and got out the car leaving my crutches which I know he will be mad about .

I knock on the door but he already opens it and I walked in tiredly . "Hi my love " he said hugging me and kissing me. "Hi babyyyy" I said tiredly.

"I got a surprise for you . Your gonna love it " he says lightly smacking my ass. "Can you carry me though " I giggle tiredly as he easily picked me up with one hand as I wrapped my arms around his neck

I placed light pecks on his neck as a thank you for carrying me. I hear little patters on the floor so I'm thinking he was watching leila for the day but no..

It was a cute little puppy waddling around the corner and it was soooo tiny. I gasp and awed . "Awww baby you got me a puppy!?" I say as he sat me down carefully as it energetically ran into my lap and twirled.

Amir sat beside me as I began feeling the puppy and hugging it . "Baby... you're gonna mane cry ohh my gosh " I say hugging it and fanning my eyes so I wouldn't cry.

"Yes I got you a puppy my love .. it's our first baby together and you been wanting one for the longest so I been talking to someone about it and got you one " he says as tears falls from my eyes.

I crawl into his lap and sit on him with our chest touching as I cried into his shoulder . "Baby." Was all I could say.

I love this man he literally got me the best gift ever so of course I was crying . "Thank you.." I cry into his neck as he rubbed my back. I could feel the puppy rubbing the back of my leg with his tongue.

"Your welcome my love . I had to get you something especially since my little baby got hurt " he says as I looked at him wiping my face.

He pecks my lips and I smile hugging him again. "I literally love you so much.." I say again as I get off his lap.

"I have another surprise for you but that's when you feel better okay my love ?" He says and I nod and smile.

"What's his name amir ?" I asked as he pulled me in between my legs as I was playing with our dog between our legs.

"Whatever you wanna name him baby it's all up to you" he says holding my stomach and laying his head in my neck kissing me.

"He's brown and black so ... hershey... loui... or milo?" I say telling him to pick one . "I like loui and Hershey but loui better " he says still kissing my neck and face.

"Can we go buy things for him.. like now ?" I say asking hoping he will say yes. He didn't answer and just kept kissing my neck.

"Baeeee please ..?" I whine holding his head which was in my neck. "Well when you say it like that of course come on my little crybaby" he says helping me off the ground .

I pick loui up then use the grabby hands on my boyfriend and he picks me up carrying me to the car .

I currently don't have any shoe on my left foot only a band the hospital gave me to keep the swelling down and if that don't work in time I have to get a boot.