38

Amir Valentino

We were on our way back from our trip and this whole time Maisly has not been herself. I know why she's scared and she has every right to but I want her to know I'm here for her at all moments.

I grab her face slightly turning it away from what she was looking at on her phone to look at me. I peck her lips a lot of times and she gives me a small smile. " I love you and as soon as we get back we will buy a new house together and move in right away okay ?" I say and she nods and rest her head on my shoulder.

Our plane land after hours later and we grab all of our bags and I get a call from my mother which confused me so I picked it up.

"Hello?" I says with Maisly looking at me scared and I shake my head and pull her into my body by her waist as she wraps her arms around me .

" hey son I was checking on you . We're finally back from Russia and I miss talking to my baby " my ma says and I calmed down cause I thought something bad happened.

"What are you doing right now I want to see you later me your dad and your brothers .. I still wished you would have came with us instead of staying but I'm glad we're back it's been a year and a half since we left..I've missed you .. we're planning a dinner at our penthouse tonight I want you there .. please ?" She says which breaks my heart .

" yea ma I will . I need to take my girlfriend home we just landed from our trip" I say to her and I hear the excitement.

" oh my gosh Amir you have a girlfriend?! Please bring her me and your dad will love to meet her pleaseeee!!" She pleads through the phone .

" ma that's her choice if she wants to go but she just might since she like being stuck to me " I say smiling down at Maisly as she looks up to me blushing .

" Maisly?! That's her name oh my gosh that's such a pretty name has to be a pretty girl I want to meet her please I have to go but please come " she says then hang up.

" what's that about ?" She asked giggling as she kept hugging me . " my other family wants to meet you tonight " I say and her smiled drops and she lets me go.

" what ? Tonight? What? What am I going to wear !? What if they hate me ?! I'm scared it's so soon" she says panicking.

"It's not my actual mom it's my grandmother and my dad . I don't talk to my real mother but still my ma is very sweet she will love you trust me " I say kissing her cheek .

We get back to the car driving to their apartment. Once we got there it was near time to get ready since they wanted to meet at 8.

I walk back into the room to see her with a chill outfit on . Her skirts that she loves along with a tucked in floral shirt. She looks over at herself in the mirror.

"You look perfectly fine trust me .. she doesn't judge " I say kissing her cheek and turning her towards me.

Once we got done getting ready we got in the car and I connected my phone cause we got a new penthouse that were going to . I see her fidgeting with the rings I bought her in Cali with my name on it and I have a necklace with her name on it .

Soon imma get her a anklet with my name on it so when her legs are on my shoulder I can see it . Perfect sight I know.

I grab her hand pulling out the yard and telling her it's okay and to not be nervous. "When we get there you will loosen up trust me . They are like me but more fun" I say which makes her laugh .

" you are fun my love " she says holding my cheeks . She calms down a little and within 35 minutes we end up pulling up . I see my dad car . My older brother and my aunts car . I open her door and walk up to the penthouse door knocking on it since I don't have a key just yet and my grandma opened the door and looking straight at her.

"Oh nino she's beautiful!! So pretty!" She says embracing her in a hug. Maisly hugs back and they break it . "Baby this is my nana which I call ma and ma this is my lovely girlfriend Maisly " I say pulling her close to me .

"Come in loves everyone is waiting " she says happily . "Mir!" My little brother says running up to me and I pick him up hugging him.

"Hey mannn" I say hugging him as Maisly watched smiling . "Is this brother girlfriend?" He ask me and I nod. " hi handsome " she says as he smiled at her.

"Hi" he waved " how old are you ? Your so adorable " she says and he reach out for her and I hold her purse as she picks him up .

"I'm three" he says holding up three fingers. "Baby you never told me you had brothers and he is so adorable I want to keep him" she says poking at his little dimple.

"I'm sorry for not telling you" I laughed as we walked to everyone else . "Where is my autumn ?" Dad asked me.

"She's sleeping dad we just got off a plane less than a hour ago. You guys can come see her tomorrow . I say and he nods hugging me .

"I'm proud of you taking care of your baby sister . Are y'all in the thought of having kids ?" He ask and Maisly speaks first . "Yea we are " she said smiling at me as I winked at her biting my lip.

"Ay get that look off your face I know that look not here " my dad says thumping my forehead. "No dad don't hit brother " my little brother says.

"Where is zamir?" I asked and he points to him and his now wife. " babe if your a twin I swear to you I will be sad you never told me .." she says looking at me as my brother laid on her shoulder .

"Well .. sorry I love you but yes I'm a twin .. " I say smiling. "Amirrrr really .. all you guys are adorable" she says making me smile. " no I'm adorable cause I'm yours " I say fake rolling my eyes.

"Someone's getting sleepy " she says as my brother fights his sleep on her shoulder . "Wassup bro" my brother says hugging me tightly.

"Wassup man I missed you" I say hugging back. "Yes I do too . Freaking stupid Russia rule" he said laughing at me . "Babe this my twin brother zamir can you tell us apart ?" I asked her as she looked weird.

"No.. and it's weird since I'm in love with one.. only thing I can tell apart is the hair and clothes" she says scooting closer to me. "Are we that identical? And nice to meet you what's your name?" He says

"I'm Maisly " he says shaking her hand. "You have a stealer " he says pointing at my little brother on her shoulder . "I know he already trying to take what's mine. Cmon little one." I say but Maisly backs up.

"No.. I want to hold him .." she says poking her lips out. I laughed and shook my head .

Through the night she held him even while she sat on my lap which wasn't a problem cause she's light to me. "Baby please go lay him down.. we can come see him again tomorrow " I say holding her waist.

"He's so cutee... okay I will . " she says and she walked upstairs to take him to lay down then comes back and sit in my lap .

"I want to change out my heels I'm going to go get them from the car" she says getting up and I get up with her . "Oh are y'all leaving?" My nana asked.

"No we're going to get her some more comfy shoes her feet are hurting and I don't want her to walk alone" I say holding her waist.

"Awww mi nino your in love and all grown up" she says and I seen Maisly blush. "Oh my gosh mima stop your making the boy embarrassed " my dad laughs as we walked outside

I walk with her to the trunk of my car and she grabs her shoes. As she close it I seen someone behind her in a mask but as I run over there to her I get shot in my leg and all I can hear last were my baby girl screams.

Fuck she's probably scared for her life right now..

———————-

Hmmmm clifhangerrrrr bitchesss