Announcement!

As I'm reading this story over I'm realizing it's not as good as how I write of course.

BUT ITS HORRIBLE! HOW HAVE YALL NOT CRITICIZED ME FOR THR BAD WRITING YET!?😭

Anyyywhoooo. Should I actually rewrite it? It'll have the same plot maybe minor changes but everything will be the same and alsoooo book 2?? Please please please let me know... also if you want to help with any ideas my social media's are my wattpad name😊

Ouuu guys also this has nothing to do with the book but I wanna talk. Ok so I've been taking to this guy for a couple months and we've really liked each other. We treat each other like we're in a actual relationship but he lives 20 mins away but he often comes to my town.

He really want to see me and I'm very nervous cause I realllyyyy like him yk. He even calls me his girlfriend but I call him my bf back as a joke cause I'm nobody girlfriend till they make me. He calls me all these names like "mammas , bae, baby, wifey, my love , beautiful " and many more I can't name. You guys might call them corny and I use to think some of them were but hearing it from him had me folding.

I'm 18 and so is he and he has track meets and stuff and he really wants me to come to one but I don't have a car... although my moms knows about him I'm scared to ask her can she take me to see him yk? I feel like she don't have a problem with it but idk how to ask.

He's a couple days older than me and he graduates a day before his birthday and he wants me to come to that too. My mom asked the other day "are you going to go to his graduation?" And I told her idk. Although I want to.

He even wanted me to go to prom with him but I know nobody at his school and when I go somewhere I need more than one person Ik with me it around so Ik I'm safe. Me and my bsf and our other girl friend we ate in a big friendly group of boys and were the only 3 girls ( nothing weird ) and they would always protect us when we would go out to eat. Let us pick where we wanna sit. Open the door for us .. yk like gentleman. There was one time out group went to Waffle House late at night and one of our friends brought other ppl outside a group like a Lott and it's cause we went bowling which I didn't king but it hit weird when we was going to eat. Anyway the other ppl they brought was near hitting a man that was drunk as we pulled into Waffle House parking lot and when we got out he was cussing all the girls out mind you at this time it was at least 4-6 girls and he was calling us out our names and when the guys noticed they was trying us get us Inside got safery reason and the guys started back arguing with the man and we dragged them inside too cause they don't play aboit respect when it comes to us. ANYWAYY IM GETTING OFFTRACK.

WHEN the guy I'm talking to asked me " would you wanna go to prom with me?" I was nervous and I said idk cause idk anyone there and he told he he barely talk to anyone there and that he wants to just go out with me but later in the week he told me " we can just go on a date cause I don't want you to feel uncomfortable and I just wanna be with you anyway" he's so nice.

Ik imma be very nervous when I see him. I've talked to him on ft but in person would be different. He really wants to see me and idk how will I can't I have no car.  My parents always working and he either have practice or in school and I'm a freshman in college.

IM NERVOUS TO SEEE HIMMM GIVR ME ADVICE FOR I PULL MY HAIR OUT 😭