18

Maisly Ravera

I follow him to my brothers room and I try waking him up. "Kylan wake up please " I say shaking him .

"Hm?" He says getting up. "I think someone been in the house .. my window is open and it was closed before I left home .. meaning someone could have crawled through my balcony and could have came in .." I say panicking which wakes him up fully

"Hey calm down..  just breath slowly we gonna get it situated and y'all can stay with me for a little till you find somewhere to stay okay?" Amir says holding my shoulders and pulling me into a hug.

"Hey look at me . Go and pack your clothes and I'll get mine and Leila's okay , don't worry I love you take amir with you " my brother says kissing my cheek.

I take a deep breath and walk to my room with him behind me instantly and he helps me begin packing my clothes in my suitcase. A tear slips from my eyes but I don't stop from getting my clothes and things I love together.

As I was done I sat most of my stuff downstairs but he stopped me and hugged me and I hugged back. "Stop worrying you gonna be okay . Okay?" He says rubbing my back and I nod .

I walk into my neice room as Amir went to go and get his sister who was still sleeping and went to put her in the car . As my brother was putting her clothes and thing she like in her bag I pick her up putting her on some warmer clothing and carry her to my car as he's going to fill his car up with they stuff and house stuff.

I sit her in her car seat and lock her in and I run back in the house getting my stuff as they did. Only thing we left was stuff we could possibly come back for . I grab a couple more things then get into my car and take another deep breath .

Amir comes to my window and roll it down and leans on it talking to me . "Try not to cry while driving so you can see just stay near me okay . It's gonna be okay give me a kiss " he says and I lean and give him one then he walks away to his car

I pull out after Amir then my brother behind me as we drove to his house. I'm happy Amir is letting my brother stay he's really sweet . Once we get there I leave my stuff in the car and lock it as we all went inside his house . First thing me and my brother did was look around for apartments.

Amir wanted me to come to bed but I was into the groove not even realizing he was the only one now up. "Baby please come to bed.. we can do this tomorrow okay?" He says and I shake my head no

"Please.. you need sleep okay it's freaking 3am and I want you to get some rest ..." he says hugging me from behind . "I wanna sleep with you .. so please " he said leaving open mouth kisses on my neck cause he knew I would give In.

I stood up closing my computer and he pulled me close to his chest and we soon walked upstairs to rest.

I crawled into bed laying on my stomach as he got in beside me pulling me closer to him. "Please get some rest ok?" He said and kissed me forehead as we went to sleep.

-
-
-

I didn't wake up till around 2 pm cause I went to sleep late and Amir stayed by me the whole time making sure I was okay.

I woke up once again seeing him sitting on the edge of the bed I rolled over and hugged his body as he turned around looking at me.

"Good afternoon your up" he chuckled . "Yea I'm up " I say and let him go as he laidback so he could see me and I laid back on his chest looking at him

"How you feeling ?" He ask me rubbing my back.
"I don't know... I just want all this to be over ..anyway where is my niece and little sister " I say getting up