17

Maisley Ravera

I woke up with no Amir which was sad for me. I dragged myself to the bathroom to brush my teeth and then shower . Once I got out the shower I slipped on a graphic shirt and biker shorts and socks and continue to do my hair as I put it in a bun.

I walked downstairs to see autum was up and she was. "Hey wanna make breakfast with me ?" I asked as she was sitting on the couch and she nodded and got up. I pulled out the pans as she got the food and I started making the pancakes as she was making the eggs right beside me. We enjoyed this time until he walked in without alerting us and hugged me from behind scaring me. "Fuck Amir you scared me" I said taking the pancakes off to cool down. "I missed yall and this food smells good" he said to us. "thanks cause you suck" autumn said rolling her eyes as I smiled .

"Yo why you always on my case shut up" he said laughing and goes back to holding me as I finish up. "Did you get your glasses?" I asked but his silence gives me my answer. I then turn around to see him with some nice reading glasses. "Aww you look adorableeee hun ahh its so cute on you" I said holding his cheeks as he blushed and smiled. "I don't like them" he says holding my waists.

"Why it looks very sexy on you" I say. "oh my gosh please stop!" Autum says as I said. "Sorry he just looks good and plus they are only for reading Amir not for life" I say rolling my eyes. I began fixing our plates so we could eat and enjoy our morning . "You look like a stupid muscular nerd" his sister said making me laugh and I choke on my food. "Autum shut the fuck up for I kick you out already " he says and I give him a glare and he gives me a im sorry smile.

I throw away my trash and walk back to where they were sitting at. "Hey I actually have to send out some packages tomorrow I have been getting a lot of orders so I might not be here in the morning ill be back though " I say to him as he face got sad. "Its okay ill be back before you wake up" I say holding his hand. "You sell stuff?" Autum asked . "Yeah I sell packages of fragrance supplies and a art pack you could buy either or , or buy both . Im debating if I wanna start selling Nail kits for kids cause ive been looking them up lately." I say to her as her face lit up just talking to me . "That's so cool can you teach me stuff about that" she says and I nod smiling. "Ive always wanted my own business " she says and I start to get a idea in my head to have her help us doing the business.

"I'll definitely let you know okay love " I say and she smiles hugging me as I hugged back. "Okay im mad I didn't get no hug today the fuck?" he says mad. "Yo get away were having a moment.." autumn says which makes me laugh. As we pulled away from our hug I walked over to him hugging him too as his hand instantly went to my ass. "All you wanna do is rub my butt not hug" I giggled and he laughed in his deep voice. "I wanna touch you regardless" he says into my ear which makes me flustered .

I pull away even though he didn't let go so I moved his hands. "Your sister is right here Amir stop" I say moving his hands again as he placed them back on there annoying me so I moved them again and slapped them away as he whined annoyingly.

"Man I don't care if she right there" he mumbles and laugh as I roll my eyes . "Man I have to be at the office later" he says sighing . "I thought you took off for a week?" his sister ask. "I did but this client going through a really hard time and he's actually a cool person so I refuse to turn him down. " he says as we nod. "What time?" I ask.

"6PM why you gonna miss me ?" he ask. "No imma be at home" I giggled and his face went back straight. "Ouuu can I come please ?" Autum ask me. "Of course Im pretty sure my brother won't mind . I actually need to call him he didn't answer me yesterday " I say walking off

The call ranged for a couple seconds and he answered looking tired . "Aww ky what's wrong baby ?" I ask as he showed a sleeping leila on his chest. "She has been sick and plus she won't sleep alone anymore cause she scared her mom will come hurt her cause she tried to hurt you and its just been hard trying to take care of her and work." he says looking over it. "Aww im on my way over there okay " I say and he nods and I hang up.