34

Amir Valentino

She fed me some of my fries and I ate my wings as she stayed on my lap while my arm was securely wrapped around her.

I kissed her shoulder here and there and then we got up throwing our trash away and bags to go rent the car.

Once we got in the car she rested into the seat not wanting to be in another seat. I rest my hand on her leg as I drove us to our air bnb.

Kylan offered to drive but I told him I had it.

Once we pull up we see a dark shade of grey colored home and I smirk. "My type" I mumbled under my breath.

"Boy pull into the driveway already " autumn yelled from behind me making me laugh . Once we got all the bags in the house we walked around the house to check it out and claim rooms.

"Ou a pool !" Maisly squealed. I love this woman . I walked downstairs where there was a game room seeing the girls check it out.

When I went back upstairs I saw Maisly sitting on the couch so I went and laid on her . "Hi honey " she giggled playing with my hair .

I chuckled at the new name "hi my love" I said tiredly. "You should go to sleep you seem tired.." she says rubbing my head making me more tired as i laid on her belly.

"I miss my dog.. I hope he's okay.." she says out of nowhere . I look up at her and kiss her lips . "I'm sure he is .. he's with neveah so he's going to be okay. " I say and kiss her lips again and get off her .

"I'm probably about to go to bed I want you in my arms within the next 15 minutes.." I say walking towards the stairs.

"And if I'm not ?" She say making me turn around slowly. "You'll find out " and I walked to get in the bed after a soothing shower in the nice bath they had here.

Once I got in bed she busted through the door and jumped on me . "Ok I'm going to bed too after a shower though " she says pecking my lips then getting up walking to the bathroom while taking her shirt off.

I lay back watching Martin on the tv as I waited on her and after what seems like forever she comes out the bathroom and lays on my body. "Im tired now" she says rubbing her nails on the side of my neck.

I rubbed her back and we both slowly drift off to sleep..

_

_

_

Next Day

Maisly Ravera

I got up early and started to cook breakfast I got from the grocery store. I hear little footsteps and see leila and I smile as she watched me cook. "Is that bacon?" she asked . "Yea want a piece ?" I ask and she nods. "Ill give you some if you go wake Amir up please ?" I say and she runs off towards our room.

I was focused on finishing then I felt cold hands around my stomach and I jumped not knowing someone was around. "Sorry." he mumbled into my neck. "Its okay good morning" I reply and I feel him smile again my neck. "Good morning baby, smells good in here including my fine ass girlfriend " he say kissing my cheek. "thank you" I giggled. "What do we have planned for today?" I asked and he shakes his head. "your just going to wait and see but wear a nice ass swimsuit under your clothes and ill tell the others" he say leaving open mouth kisses on my face.

"Also .. leave these to be shown . I need people to know your mines" he says as he rub his finger along my hickeys he made and I smile and nod.

I smiled and turned the stove off and turned around into his touch. "Kiss" I say and he pecks my lips multiple times. I make his plate even though he said I didn't have to and gave it to them . I gave Leila her bacon and pancakes and she began eating then the other two came downstairs to eat.