41

4 days later

Maisly Ravera

I was laying in bed.. on my back of course which I hate because Amir gets mad when I lay on my stomach.

As I woke up this morning I look over to see him gone but my puppy right next to me. I groan and I then felt movement on my belly and I look under the cover to the most beautiful sight.

Amir with his hand on both side of me and him laying against my stomach . I laugh a little and see his lips turn into a smile a sleepy smile and try to grab the covers from my hand.

"Stopp" he says laughing against my belly as he covered his face. " we're trying to sleep" he says kissing my stomach.

"And I'm trying to go pee since the little one makes that shit happen to me so baby please move" I say and he gets up slowly. "Only cause you said please " he say getting in bed laying in his spot.

I rub my stomach and giggled to myself. He's definitely going to be a great dad.. I love this man.

He was looking at houses lately and all I have been doing is looking at baby stuff. We're supposed to go and view a house today and soon as he buys a house we're getting help on moving stuff in immediately says the man himself.

I come out the bathroom to lay back down and I lay on my side but he pulls me closer to him and spoons me . He places his hand on top of my belly and rubs it.

"Can't wait till she get bigger I'm going to talk to her daily." He says kissing my cheek. "She? You think it's a girl?" I giggled. "I hope it's a girl but I'm happy with whatever we get" he says and I smile and try to go back to sleep with him rubbing my stomach.

-

-

-

I wake up again to go to the bathroom and I go downstairs afterwards. I seen kylan sitting in the couch with some bags.

"Kyla what are you doing and what is this?" I say confused as I sat beside him. "I brought some things for my little niece or nephew " he says rubbing my belly

"Oh gosh please don't start this" I laughed as Amir came into the living room sitting beside me. " why not you did the same thing" he laugh and I roll my eyes. "Whatever's " I say

"Baby I'm hungry " I say turning to him . "Whew good-luck with that phase my guy" kylan says laughing as he was getting up to go leave.

"Well what do you want to eat?" He ask me kissing my lips. "I wantttt some Lemmon pepper wings only " I say smiling . "I'm going to order it here okay?" He says and he kisses my hand.

I turn on my shoes rubbing my belly now knowing something is in there. I see the little bruises that was left on me and I sighed . " I'm just glad your okay my love.." I say while rubbing my stomach.

I look back at my tv removing the thoughts from my head as Amir came back looking happy. "What has you so happy?" I asked laughing.

"You do Maisly and you don't know how much happiness you bring to me .. I've been smiling non stop and now that we're about to have a family together and move in together I want to make you the best promise ever.. I promise to make your life the best ever and love you till infinity. I promise to make you and our family happy and care for you all I promise to take care of you and our kids forever so before I start crying I want to make a promise to you that I'll never leave you and that we will eventually get married" he says while slowly getting on his knee in front of me and I seen a tear fall from his eye. I wipe it away as he puts the ring on my finger .

"I love you so much your making me cry" I say as I hugged him tightly and he picks me up and I wrap my legs around him. I look at the silver ring on my finger crying even more.

"Baby this ring probably so much thank you!" I say still crying. "I'll spend anything if it's going to keep me in your life" he says as he sniff.

I rubbed the back of his neck and kiss his head as tears still fell from my face. He sat me on the kitchen counter so he could look at me.

" I love you so much" he says kissing me. "I love you more " I reply and he bends down. "And I love you too little one" which makes me laugh.

He place his hand on my belly and rubs it while kissing all over me. "Someone's at the door honey" I giggled as he was kissing all over me.

"New word I'm loving it " he says kissing me one last time before walking to the door. He opens it and gets the food bag and walk back to me.

"Your food my love " he says sitting it down taking it out the bag. " your eating too" I say looking at him cause he didn't get no food for himself .

"No you go ahead I'll eat later " he says about to walk away. I grab his arm and make him look at me.
"Noo I want you to eat with me and plus you have to help me down from here .. please ?" I asked and he smiled .

"Fine.. anything for my babies" he says and kisses my lips. I love this new life .. forever ♾

——————————————-