19

Maisley ravera

We walk back to the car as we're just going to eat takeout at home cause my niece is not feeling well . Autum decided to stay as Amir of course was riding with me . "Let me drive " he says and I throw him the keys as I hopped into the passenger seat.

He instantly attached his hand to my thigh like he does when I'm in the passenger. He's such a sweetheart even thought he's always big and grumpy and mean but when it come to me and him alone I feel like he's the type of boyfriend that uses the grabby hands towards his girlfriend. No matter how tall and buff he is , he breaks when we're alone and he's like a baby and I love it.

He starts my car and drives off to the Chinese restaurant. " I'm ready to lay down.. with you.. in my bed.. and me holding you tightly.." he said tiredly..

"Aww I'm ready to lay with you too handsome " I giggled as he rubbed up and down my thigh. We walked inside the Chinese restaurant to place our order .

Once we walked in I seen a teenager boy who would be serving us looking me up and down and smirking. I can just feel Amri energy besides me I wanted to calm him down but the boy spoke.

"What can I get you today beautiful?" While leaning forward on the counter getting closer. Amir walked up beside me wrapping his arm around my shoulder and saying " yea what do you want from here babe?" He ask raising an eyebrow at the teen .

I tried to hold my laughter and order me and my brothers door as he order autumn and his food. Once he wrapped our bag up he slipped an extra napkin in there and amir took it out throwing it at him.

We walked back to the car and got in then he drove home . " so I'm 'babe' now " I giggled and he tried not to smile . "Your always babe my baby" he said holding my thigh again . "Not until you ask me to be your girlfriend " I said and he showed me an annoyed face and chuckled .

Once we got home everyone ate as we all watched avengers together. Once people start falling asleep I went to take another shower then when I came out I seen Amir in bed waiting on me. He reached out for me as soon as I walked out the shower.

"Wait can I change into some actual clothes first ?" I giggled and he shook his head no . "Too bad I am" I mumbled and walked to go changed . Once I changed he was waiting on me so I hopped on the bed and crawled towards him and laid on top of him while sitting up on him .

"I'm convinced my chest and abs are your favorite Part of my body " he chuckled sending vibrations to my yoni which made me instantly horny.

"Well .. there one of my favorite body parts of yours.." I say leaning towards his face and sitting back on his covered up dick as he bit his lip.

"Oh I wonder what's exactly is that" he said biting his lip as I grind myself against it. "Mhm I guess you'll never know " I say then hop off his harden dick.

"Goodnight sweet face " I giggled and laid beside him. "You are not about to leave me here with fucking blue balls come here " he says grabbing me by my waist putting me back on it as I laughed.

"Someone's horny ?" I say and he grabbed my waist . " well yes but coming from you throbbing on top of me says the same for you" he chuckled as I giggled and bend down to kiss him as his hand roamed my ass.

As we were kissing his hand went down my body touching my area which made me flinch from his cold hand . I laughed against the lips and his slipped his hand in my shorts and did his thing with his finger .

He broke the kiss to say . "Ride my finger " which made me sit on it and a moan easily escape my mouth from the pleasure as he moved his finger in me while I was moving against it . I held his wrist stopping him and said "I want to ride you not your fucking finger .." I said and he smirked looking up at me .

"Aggressive. But not yet you will .. eventually " he says continuing what he was doing which was making me quietly moan . "That's right don't be too loud wouldn't want to wake every up " he says watching me.

He removes his sweatshorts down as he slid my underwear down to my ankles and I sat myself onto him slowly. He place both of his hand onto the side of my hips and moves with me.

The room is filled with groans and moans as we made love . Followed by kissing noises he puts on my neck which I really love . I suck on his neck leaving some nice hickeys as he returns it.

"I. . I gotta tell you something " he says which scared me and I get off him which made him groan in annoyance. I stood up going to clean myself off as I slightly yell. "Amir if you just nutted in me I promise you I will kill you right here" while standing in the mirror as he walked behind me pulling his shorts back up.

"No .. I did not and that was not what I was going to say " he said hugging me from behind and wrapping his arms around me as I wore one of his tee shirts.

"What then" I say raising my eyebrow . "Will you be my girlfriend? " he says making eye contact with me in the mirror as I giggled . "Of course I'll be your girlfriend " I say turning around and hugging him as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Great now can we continue? " he says lifting me onto the counter as I laughed . "No " I say pushing him away .

"Come on whyy" he whined like a baby. He wrapped his arms back around me kissing my neck leaving open mouth kissed. I leaned my head so he could do it more as I felt him smiling against my neck

"Fine" I mumbled out . And with that he quickly picked me up throwing me over his broad shoulders running quickly into the room as I laughed ..

—————————————————

Bye they are too cute yet I'm so single .. good day ..