Chapter 1

6 Months ago

Stiles was about to head home from school when Derek staggered in front of her jeep. She managed to stop, just before he collapsed on to the floor.

"Derek." Stiles shouted, as she exited her jeep.

Derek looked a mess. His face was grey in color, he was sweating buckets, and he had black veins running all up his arm. Stiles wanted to puke. The smell alone was rancid.

"Derek? your eyes are flashing." Stiles warned, since they were in the middle of the school car park, which was now causing an issue. Stiles jeep was blocking the path of the other vehicles, and they couldn't get past, so they were all beeping.

"I........I can't.......It's the poison......I can't control.......anything." Derek panted. "It's going to kill me Stiles."

"Who did this Derek?." Stiles asked.

"K....ate......Argent."

"Shit."

Scott then appeared. "Dude, you don't look too good."

Stiles rolled her eyes. "Of course he doesn't look good Scott, he's been shot with a wolfsbane bullet, by your girlfriends psycho Aunt. You need to find the bullet Scott."

"How? How am I supposed to do that. I don't know what it looks like, or where to even look."

"Kate will have some hidden somewhere. All you have to do, is go over there, and look. I don't really care how Scott, but if you don't Derek will die." Stiles screamed at him.

"She.....said I have 48 hours." Derek said.

"Okay, and how long ago were you shot Derek?." Stiles asked panicked.

"Almost 48 hours ago."

"Shit, that means you don't have much time left Der, why didn't you come to me sooner?."

"Didn't want you.......to......see me.....like this." Derek coughed.

"You idiot." Stiles sobbed.

"Scott, help me get him into the jeep."

They both lifted him into the front passenger seat.

"Where are you taking him?."

"My house."

"Okay, I will get you that bullet Derek. I promise." Scott assured him and hugged Stiles before turning to leave.

"Please Scott."

"I know, don't worry. I will meet you back at yours okay?."

Scott left, and Stiles got into the drivers side, ignoring all the yelling coming from the other students.

Stiles was speeding all the way home. Once she got there, Derek was barely conscious.

She jumped out of the jeep, noticing her father's cruiser was in the drive. Once she opened the door to the house, she shouted her dad to help her.

"What is it Stiles?." Noah asked hearing his daughters concerned voice.

"Its Derek, dad. He's hurt. I need you to help me get him in the house.

He knew that his Daughter was besotted with Derek, had been for a while. He also knew that Derek felt the same way. Noah had confronted Derek about his feelings for his 'underage' daughter.

Noah was well aware of the supernatural, he and his late wife Claudia had been close friends with Talia Hale. Noah hoped his daughter wouldn't get involved with the supernatural, but since Scott was bit by a rogue Alpha, he knew he wouldn't be able to keep her out of it.