Chapter 9

Smut

Stiles jerked and moaned at the sudden and foreign pressure before tightening her legs around his waist, rolling her hips against him in eager search of more friction. Derek moaned into her mouth as he moved them to the bed. His one arm latched hard around her waist, keeping the pressure on them both where they wanted it most, his other arm guiding his body's way until he could lay her on the mattress under him.

When Stiles didn't immediately release him after her head touched down to the pillow, Derek let his body drop down and cover hers for a moment. His hips rolled against hers making them both groan. Stiles dug her fingers into his hair and kept his mouth pressed hard against hers as she mirrored his body's movements. She felt herself getting close to orgasm and she didn't want let it get away.

Derek put all of his weight down onto his lower half, effectively pinning her to the mattress as he rocked into her. It was heaven sent the pressure and deep back and forth took that 'almost hurts' friction away once again without stopping the build of her orgasm.

Stiles let her mouth fall away from Dereks as she tilted her head back against the pillows to groan. His mouth went to her neck, licking and biting as he continued to rock into her. It felt both right there and so far away, but either way Stiles didn't care so long as he kept it up and didn't stop holding her.

"Oh please, Derek, don't stop."

The flat of his tongue laved up the side of her neck, giving her a full body shiver that pushed her just that much closer.

Stiles was pretty sure she was babbling, endless nonsense as she got right to the edge just before Dereks mouth found that spot on her neck and sucked hard and then she was arching against him with a silent moan. She wasn't sure how many moments it took before she realized Derek was whispering sweet words in her ears, but it was nice all the same.

"So beautiful when you cum, baby. I love getting to see you break apart like that." She hummed noncommittally as she lightly scratched at his scalp while she bathed in his praise and afterglow.

His mouth worked its way lower until she felt his teeth scrape over her collar bone and lick the quickly drying sweat from between her breasts, then he kissed and licked over one of her nipples, which had her arching into his mouth.

He hummed in approval as he continued to work the quickly perking bud in his mouth while his other hand worked her other breast. His mouth moved over to the other nipple and repeated the actions, her whole body responding even stronger. He sucked and licked until she was a shaking mess underneath him.

He looked equal parts smug, satisfied and desperate when he pulled up from her body and stared down at her. It would have been the end of her, except that his hair was standing on end from where she had tugged and scratched into it. It made her grin a little manic in her sex haze.

His own vision seemed to clear a little, smirking as he sat back.

"What's so funny?"

She shrugged but smiled.

"This is all like porn levels of hot, but then your hair is kind of a mess that makes you look like you just woke up from a really great nap." She laughed softly as she tied to pat it down some and failed as he laid her back down. "It's cute."

"Cute?" He grinned even as he looked over her fully naked body with reverence.

Derek laughed and turned his attention to his left and picked up a bottle of lube, cracking the lid open and squeezing some onto his fingers. She watched him rub those fingers together, clearly to warm it, with some confusion.