Epilogue

Peter was right about Stiles, when he told her she would make a wonderful wolf. She took to it like a duck to water. She already knew that Derek was her anchor, and learned control really quickly.

The mate bond between Stiles and Derek had intensified and their sex drive was worse than before, only now they could be a little rougher in the bedroom, as Derek didn't need to worry about hurting her. Derek loved the new Stiles.

Stiles had written a sequel for her book, which was another smash hit, and she is currently working on a third.

Noah retired as Sheriff, and offered Derek the position, but he didn't want it. It would mean longer hours and would take him away Stiles and the kids, and he couldn't bare that. The role went to the new deputy, Jordan Parish, a hellhound, who became pack adjacent. Derek stayed on as a part time deputy.

Scott got offered a fantastic job in San Francisco, being the head Vet of a big practice. It was too big of an offer to turn down, so he, Allison and Tommy moved a year ago now. San Francisco isn't too far, but everyone is busy, that they don't have a lot of time to meet up.

Lydia and Jackson moved to London. Jackson's dad had offered him a partnership in his law firm, but it was based there so he moved. Lydia not wanting to be left behind went with him. She goes to Oxford university training to be a Neurologist. She was fascinated with the brain, so decided she wanted to learn that field of medicine.

Erica and Boyd have a 3 year old daughter called Rose. They stayed in Beacon Hills. Erica is a stay at home mum, but is currently doing an online course to be a social worker. Boyd became a mechanic, and Derek helped him financially to open his own garage.

**

Eli is now 15 years old, and has made first line at Lacrosse.

He was playing his first game. Both Stiles and Derek were so proud of the young man he has become. He dotes on his sisters, and is doing really well in school

Eli had scored the winning goal. Stiles and Talia were standing near the front shouting, and Derek had Claudia on his shoulders. She was shouting and clapping. Isaac was there with his girlfriend Sophie, and her daughter Lila.

Sophie and Lila were welcomed to the pack more or less straight away. Sophie is a mage, and Derek asked her if she wanted to be their emissary as they didn't have one. She agreed immediately. She had never had a pack before, and she loved it. Lila's father died when she was a baby, but she loves Isaac just as much as he loves her. Lila is 5 years old.

(Talia is now 8 years old and Claudia is now 4 years old)

Eli ran over to his parents.

"Did you see? I scored."

"We did see son, you were amazing out there." Derek said ruffling Eli's hair.

"I'm glad you all came."

"We wouldn't be anywhere else." Stiles said hugging him.

"Thanks mum, thanks dad. love you both."

"Love you too, but go get showered, we will wait here for you."

Eli ran off. Derek put Claudia down from his shoulders, and placed her onto his knee.

Both Stiles and Talia sat down. Isaac left with Sophie and Lila, saying he would see them at home.

"When are we going to see Tommy." Talia asked.

"You saw him two weeks ago. You can always skype with him anytime."

"I know, but its not the same."

"If you must know, Aunt Ali is bringing Tommy at the weekend. Uncle Scott is on call, so he can't come."