Chapter 15

Smut

Derek grinned at her. "I did say something like that." He looked down at her hands before looking back at her, his glowing eyes looking more letcherous than anything else. "I think we're wearing too many clothes for us to get very far."

She smiled, catching his insinuation. "That's very true. Maybe I can help with that."

Stiles started with his vest, fingers quickly popping the buttons free before pushing the fabric from his body. She unbuttoned his other cuff before taking his newly healed wrist in hand again.

She pulled it to her lips, letting her tongue trace over the entire scar and she could feel a warmth flood through her that was different from before. This was something richer, deeper, she realized she was feeling Dereks arousal.

She looked up at him through her lashes and grinned. "Oh this is going to be so much fun."

With new goals in mind, Stiles went to Dereks neck, loosening his tie before pulling it free with a soft thwipping sound in the air. Her fingers started undoing the buttons.

Once she had the buttons free she pulled the shirt from his shoulders but held the fabric right around his arms, essentially creating a faux binding. He could get free easily, but he didn't move at all. His glowing eyes tracked her movements with a small smile ghosting over his parted lips.

She leaned into his neck, licking a long stripe up the column before grazing her teeth right behind his ear. She mouthed at the skin until she could feel another burst of that deep, rich emotion bloom throughout her body.

"Fuck, this might be a quick party." She was already feeling the buzz of arousal moving through her own body, now adding this warm feeling from Derek was likely to send her spiraling before they even started.

"We've got all night. Don't fight it." Derek shook off his shirt and pulled her to him, kissing her deeply and she felt that surge of electricity all over again.

She felt like the circuit she didn't realize was incomplete had now connected and it was life altering. Suddenly Stiles felt whole and complete. She never realized half of her heart had been missing and now it was beating full and strong inside of her, forever forged to the man laying claim to her lips.

"Shit." While it wasn't eloquent, it was sincerely and said reverentially as she gazed up at Derek when their lips parted.

He smiled that dazzling smile only she to see. "You feel it now, don't you?"

She nodded, "It feels..... I don't know how to describe it. It's nothing like I ever imagined. It's so much better."

She pulled him from the bathroom back to the bedroom. "Finish, I want you right now and I keep getting distracted."

He stripped the rest of his clothes without taking his eyes off of her as she made contorted attempts to pull the zipper of her dress down and failing miserably. She was finding undressing so much harder now with the protruding baby bump.

"Let me, baby."

Derek kissed the back of her neck when she faced away from him, his hands sliding up her back, skin touching skin at moments that sent little jolts of sensation up her spine before they came to the top of her dress. He pressed one side down as he pulled the zipper with the other, the sound of metal teeth marching through the toggle had her anticipation growing.

He managed to somehow make that single action feel completely sexual as his knuckle glided over skin down the entirety of her spine, grazed through the cleft of her ass until she couldn't feel him anymore and his other hand came off of her shoulder to help disengage the teeth of one side from the other. She felt him opening the back of her dress wise like a wrapper of a candy bar before she felt the warmth and softness of his entire naked body pressing against her, his hard length becoming trapped between the cheeks of her ass.