Chapter 11

Smut

The pack took the news well, that Stiles and Derek were officially together now. Scott was still a little skeptical, but accepted that they were together.

Derek wasn't wrong when he said he wouldn't be able to keep his hands off Stiles. She was currently pinned to the door, with her legs wrapped around his waist.

When Derek picked Stiles up from school, she had walked out, wearing the shortest skirt, showing off her long slim legs, for all to see. As she walked down the path, the other boys were ogling her, bringing Derek's jealous side out. He knew that she only wanted him, but they weren't properly mated yet, and until then his wolf still feared loosing her. He had gotten out of his car, and pinned her to it, kissing her passionately, showing all the other boys that she was off limits. Derek heard a few comments, from other girls, talking about how sexy he was, and how they wanted to rip his clothes off, but Derek only had eyes for Stiles. And he certainly made sure that they all knew that and that she belonged to him.

Stiles knew from his reaction that he was jealous, so she was teasing him all the way home, rubbing his cock through his jeans as he was driving. He was hard as nails. He had barely made it inside, but he didn't think the neighbors, or the sheriff would appreciate him fucking Stiles on the front lawn.

So they had managed to get inside, and Derek had her pinned to the door, whilst he was kissing Stiles along her jaw, before nibbling at her earlobe. "Want me to fuck you into this door baby?"

"Oh my God, yes, please." Stiles begged.

He gave that wolfish grin of his, flashing a few too many teeth before biting at her. "I bet you have been dreaming all day about having my thick cock stuffed inside you, haven't you baby?"

She moaned and nodded as she wiggled against him, desperately seeking friction.

"You should know though, I don't like others looking at whats mine, and your mine, aren't you baby?."

"Yes , All yours Der."

"Good girl." he praised roughly. "Love the way you smell when you get hot and wet for me."

He pressed his chest against hers, using his body and one hand on her ass to hold her in place. With his other hand, he reached down and made quick work of his belt. She took a tremulous breath at the sound of the metal buckle clinking as it was unfastened. He held her gaze and popped the button on his jeans. The sound of his zipper slowly being pulled down was insanely hot in the silence of the room.

"God, I want you." she hissed. "Need you."

"Oh, I know, baby." he whispered as he shoved his jeans down his thighs. "You ready, baby?"

She let out a strangled sound of assent and he chuckled.

"Use your words, Stiles. Isn't that what you always tell me?" he teased and pinched her nipple roughly through her shirt.

She hissed and begged, "Please fuck me, Derek."

"How can I say no to that?" He ripped off her panties then he reached down and brought the head of his cock to her entrance, sliding through her juices as his eyes rolled closed. He bit his lips and shook his head. "You're so wet for me baby."

He groaned and thrust up into her, the intrusion made easier by how drenched she was, but it was still a tight fit given his girth.

She cried out and gripped his neck, nails biting into flesh as she threw her head back and squeezed her eyes shut. "Derek! Fuck!" she sobbed in pleasure.

"There we go..." he panted against her throat as he withdrew and drove back in a few times. His body shuddered when he was finally buried to the hilt in her heat. "You take me so well." He started off slow "Fuck, baby, you feel perfect. Like you were made to take my cock." He brought his mouth to her ear, panting wetly and telling her, "I'm gonna fuck you hard now, baby. Gonna make you cum so hard for me. Get my scent deep inside you where no one else can ever touch. Everyone's gonna know you're mine."

With that, he was off, setting a punishing pace as his hips snapped up into her. She held on for dear life, barely cognizant of the cries, moans, and sobs he was driving out of her. Derek had his arm behind her so she wasn't hurting her back against the door

She lost track of time as she clawed at his shoulders and back through his shirt. He growled thunderously and snarled in appreciation, his eyes glowing and fangs presenting when she yanked back on his hair.

"I love your cock Der. So big. Feels so good in me." Stiles cried. "Love it when you talk dirty to me."

He leaned in, his fangs receding just before he crashed his mouth against hers and kissed her ravenously. "You should fucking see yourself. You look so good taking my cock. You wanna cum for me?."

He shifted her, leaning back, and angling his hips to hit her G-spot on each thrust. Sliding his hand down between them, he stroked her clit in time with the movement of his hips.

Stiles gasped and sobbed, nodding frantically. "Oh my God... FUCK! Right there. Don't stop. Don't you fucking stop."

Derek smiled and panted, "That's it, baby. I got you. Come on. I wanna watch you fall apart, you know how much I love to see you fall apart."

She cried as her entire body rocked through her orgasm, her mouth hanging open and features contorting in a mask of pure ecstasy. She could barely breathe through the intensity of it all, and when she finally came down from it, her body still twitching with aftershocks, she felt Derek pressing kisses all over her face.

"God, that was so good,Stiles." he was muttering as his hips rolled against her, helping her to ride it out. "So fucking good. I wanna make you cum every day, baby. So perfect. My Stiles. Mine."

She sighed in approval of that. "All yours, Sourwolf."

He pulled back and grinned down at her. "Gonna fill you up now baby, fill you up with so much cum that if you weren't already pregnant with my pup, you definitely would be now?"

She licked her lips. "Yeah, I want you to fill me up. Want to feel it inside me."

"Yeah?" he asked, his voice strained as he started fucking her harder.

"Yeah, sourwolf, Come on. Give it to me." she coaxed and held on tightly to his shoulders, kissing and biting at his throat, smiling at the way he whimpered in response as his hips stuttered. "You like that, my wolf? Like me biting you back?" He rumbled in agreement and she moaned before attacking his neck and throat. Had he been a human, he would have been covered in bruises by the time she was through.

"Stiles! Fuck!" he sobbed as his thrusts became frantic.

He let out a choked off groan and gasp. Every muscle in his delicious body tensed and trembled as he drove in deep and let go.

Her jaw dropped open at the sensation of him pulsing inside of her as he came. "Mmm... that is my new favorite thing," she swore with a heated smile, stroking the sweaty hair at the nape of his neck as his body twitched and shivered. "That is so hot, Der."

He leaned back, gazing down at her through the haze of his orgasm, sweaty and dazed, hair mussed as he worked to slow his breathing.

She marveled at him. "Jesus, I didn't think you could be any sexier," she teased with a grin.

He laughed and shook his head, panting and licking his lips. "I've been wanting to fuck you against a wall or door in this instance for so fucking long."

"Hmm... same. Did it live up to expectations?" she asked playfully.

"Exceeded them." he insisted with a smile. "Although..."

Her brows drew together. "Although...?"

"Well, now we need to do it naked." he stated.

Stiles snorted at that. "Uh huh. Is that so?"

He nodded and looked over at the clock. "It is. We still have 3 hours before your dad is home." He kissed her before informing her. "First we fuck again like this naked. Then I fuck you in the shower. Then I spend an hour eating you out..."

She laughed... right up until he started peeling off their shirts. "Oh... Oh, fuck, you are so not joking," she breathed in realization. She squeaked as he tore her skirt and top off, without putting her down.

He gave her a dazzling grin and agreed, "So not joking.