Chapter 24

Stiles and Isaac were out with Eli. Having a coffee in Stiles favourite cafe. Derek was out with Peter looking for Kate. But Kate had found Stiles and Isaac at the cafe.

She walked in like she owned the place, and went straight to Stiles table where she was holding Eli .

Stiles saw Kate scenting the air and scoffed. "You had Dereks brat. Poor kid."

Isaac growled.

"Calm down puppy, I'm just here to pass on a message. Tell Derek to meet me in the woods, tomorrow at 8pm , he will be able to find me. And if he doesn't show, I will kill all of you starting with you and your brat" Kate spat , then she turned and walked out

Stiles was shaking. Her phone already ringing, Derek was calling having sensed her emotions.

Derek: are you okay? Is Eli okay?

Stiles: we're find Der, Kate found us

Derek: did she hurt you. Is Isaac with you?

Stiles: yeah Isaac's here and he's fine too, she wanted to pass on a message. She wants you to meet her in the woods tomorrow at 8pm, she said if you don't she will kill all of us, including Eli.

Derek: where are you?

Stiles: at the cafe

Derek: stay there, I'm on my way

Derek hung up. They sat and waited for Derek to arrive, he was there in 5 minutes. He was either close by or he had put his foot down

Derek had Stiles and Eli wrapped up in his arms. "Your safe, she won't hurt you. He held his arm out for Isaac to join in the hug. "Come on let's get you home."

"I'm coming with you tomorrow." Stiles stated.

"You are not" Derek shouted.

"I'm going. You can't stop me Der. I'm not letting you go alone "

"I'll take Peter and the pack, I won't be alone."

"I'm still going. I can't... I can't stay at home not knowing what is happening."

"Stiles, she is strong. I don't how but she is stronger than an Alpha, stronger than me. There is a possibility she won't be alone, I can't risk loosing you Stiles."

"And you think I can lose you. You are my life Derek. I'm lost without you."

"Eli needs his mum."

"He needs his dad too. I'm not letting you go without me. I will stay by the car if you want me to, but I'm still going."

"Fine, but you stay well away Stiles, promise me."

"I promise."

**

Noah stayed at home with Eli. He wasn't happy that Stiles was going, but he knew she wouldn't be able to stay behind.

They all made their way to the woods. They had scented Kate. When they found her, she was sitting on a rock. She seemed to be alone.

"Finally, I thought you'd never show up." Kate snapped.

"Why are you doing this?." Allison shouted, she had an arrow aimed at her head.

"You should be on my side." Kate spat. "Derek killed my father, your grandfather."

"He was not my grandfather, and your no one to me Kate. Not after everything you have done."

"He's a monster." Kate growled.

"No. He's not the monster Kate. You are."

"So your willing to die with the rest of them?." She asked.