Chapter 8

Smut

Stiles was really worried, because Derek was crying. He hated her. She knew it.

"Is it true, You're pregnant?."

"According to the 3 tests I took this morning, I am." Stiles nodded.

Derek rushed over to her, and fell to the floor. He wrapped his arms around Stiles waist so his head was against her belly.

Stiles immediately had her hand on his head, running her fingers through his hair. "Your not angry at me?."

"I could never be angry with you Stiles. Never. I am a little upset, that it wasn't me that got you pregnant, well it was me but.......you know what I mean."

"Believe me I know. I've been confused talking about you to your younger self." Stiles chuckled.

Derek looked up. "It was still me. You didn't cheat or betray me. I never met you when I was 16. I wasn't in control as much as I am now, so I know I would have been all over you. Even though I have more control, I still find it hard."

"I'm sorry Der."

Derek stood back up. "Hey, there is nothing to be sorry for. "

"But you wanted me to wait until I turned 18, now I feel like I didn't give you a choice. Does that make sense."

"I get what you mean, but I know you didn't force my younger self to do anything he didn't want to do. I'm more worried that my younger self forced you into it."

"No, you didn't. Yeah you were very pushy, and a little clingy, but you never forced me. I wanted it. I wanted you, younger you and I want you now. I want all of you Der, I guess I was being selfish, and tired of waiting, and I know I only had 6 months left at the time, but Younger you wanted me and......."

"I want you Stiles. I will always want you."

"I know, its just it felt nice, you know."

"I'm sure I was a charm."

Stiles laughed. "You were. You weren't as grumpy back then. You smiled a lot. It was nice. You were happy, and It felt good, because I made you happy. Well I hope I did."

"You make me happy Stiles. I love you, and Im sorry that I dont show it, but I thought it was easier that way."

"Der......"

Derek didnt let her finish and smashed his lips against hers slipping his tongue in, exploring her mouth and her taste.

"Der." Stiles gasped. "I thought..... I thought you wanted to wait."

Derek placed his hand on Stiles stomach. "I think it's  a bit late for that now don't you. I mean your already pregnant with my child, even if it wasn't exactly me."

"You really can't remember anything?"

"No, but Deaton thinks that my memories will come back, maybe not all at once, but bit by bit." Derek said kissing Stiles deeply before saying in a low, rough voice between kisses, "I was wondering... if I could make love to you... nice and slow... before that happens... that way I get to have you... for the first time... twice."

He smiled down at her hungrily, watching as she fought to open her eyes, taking in the arousal in her gaze as she looked up at him.

"So greedy." she chided playfully before draping her arms over his shoulders and sighing, "But, I suppose, if you insist..."

"Oh, I do." he chuckled as he lifted her up, guiding her to wrap her legs around his waist as he carried her up the stairs to her room.

When they made it to the bed, Derek placed Stiles back on the floor. "You are so beautiful Stiles."