Chapter 16

Stiles was glad that her baggy clothes hid her baby bump. Everyone was used to seeing her in loose baggy clothes anyway so no one noticed . The teachers had been informed that she was pregnant though, in case there were any issues in school.

Stiles was rushing out of school as Derek was picking her up, but she felt his emotions. He seemed angry but also anxious and uncomfortable. He always feels really happy and excited when he's waiting for his mate to exit the school, so she was worried. When Stiles came out of the door she could see why Derek felt the way he did. He was lent against his Camaro, and Ms Blake was stood in front of him, stroking her hand up and down his arm . Derek looked like he wanted to run and hide, and kind of confused. Stiles was furious. She stormed down the path until she reached them. Derek face lit up once he saw her, but Ms Blake thought it was for her and tried to up her flirting. Stiles came and stood next to Derek with her arms crossed.

Ms Blake looked at her and frowned. "Can I help you Ms Stilinski, I'm in the middle of a conversation, as you can see." She said as she smiled towards Derek.

"Yes I can see that, but do you mind taking your hands off my husband."

Ms Blake's eyes widened. "Husband." She laughed. "I'm sorry, your just a kid, you can't honestly think that I would believe that this man is your husband."

"Stiles shoved her ring in her face. "Maybe not officially but soon to be wife." Stiles put her hand on her belly emphasising her baby bump. "This is our baby."

Ms Blake looked at Derek. He cocked his eyebrow.

"As I already tried to tell you, I'm taken." Derek said.

Ms Blake looked pissed. She looked Stiles up and down  and back to Derek. "She is a school girl."

"I am well aware what my fiancé is Ms Blake."

"Call me Jennifer."

Derek grit his teeth. "As I said Ms Blake, I am taken, and engaged to this beautiful girl right here." Derek said pulling Stiles tight to him.

Ms Blake huffed and looked furious at not getting what she wants, she gave one last look to Stiles and Derek and walked off.

"I can't believe the nerve of her." Stiles said angry.

"I told her I was taken."

"I know, I believe you. I could feel you, you were angry and I could tell you were uncomfortable. That's why I ran out here as fast as I could when the bell rang. Well I tried to run. It's a bit hard now." Stiles laughed stoking her bump.

"You were definitely right about her. There something not right. When I told her I wasn't interested, and that I was taken, she kept insisting that I gave her a chance. Each time I said no my head felt cloudy and I felt strange. Like she was trying to get into my head. For a second, and only a second I wanted her. I managed to brush it off quickly. When I did that she looked shocked, although I could tell that she she was trying to hide it."

Stiles looked at Derek concerned. "You wanted her?."

"No of course not, but....but for a split second I did. She must be a magic user or something, I'm pretty sure she tried to spell me to fall in love with her. Luckily I'm mated to you, so I was able to block her."

Stiles scowled. "When I saw her touching you, I was so mad. I could feel you and I knew you didn't want it. She was touching you without consent and it made my blood boil. I wanted to kill her Der."

Derek hugged Stiles. "You need to be careful in school Stiles. I don't trust her."

"Me either."

**

Over the next couple of months, Ms Blake had tried again with Derek when he came to the School to pick Stiles up. She had even approached him outside of School too, but she became frustrated when he wouldn't fall for her magic. She couldn't understand how he was doing it. She knew it had something to do with the pregnant human. She was in the way. She needed Derek, she needed a strong Alpha to make her more powerful.

Ms Blake currently had cornered Stiles in the girls toilets.

Stiles came out of the cubicle and gasped when she saw Ms Blake. Ms Blake smirked at her and walked towards her, making Stiles walk back, backing her into the wall.

"I need Derek, and you are ruining my plans. He is supposed to be mine."

"I think he has made it pretty clear, that he isn't interested in you. He is mine, and we are having a baby together. He doesn't want you, so get over it."

"I don't understand what he sees in you, your nothing special. Your just a kid. A weak pathetic human. He needs a real women to satisfy his needs. I can provide him with so much more than you. I would make his pack more powerful. As his mate and his emissary our pack would be unstoppable."

Stiles laughed. "Tough shit, you fucking bitch. I'm his mate, and there is nothing you can do about it. He will never be yours."

That's when Ms Blake noticed the mate mark on Stiles wrist. Now she understood how Derek had been able to block her magic.

"We'll see about that"  Ms Blake spat as she lifted her arm as if to hit Stiles. She was interrupted when Derek and the Sheriff stormed in, but as soon as Ms Blake saw them, she vanished in a puff of smoke.

Stiles was shaking, her knees gave way but Derek caught her. She knew he would feel her and come.

"Are you okay baby."

Stiles shook her head. "I want to go home."

"Come on, let's get you out of here.

"I'll tell the school she is leaving. I will also tell them about Ms Blake. I'll get a warrant out for her arrest." Noah said.

Noah came up to Stiles and wrapped his arms around her and Derek, since Derek wasn't letting go any time soon.

"I think it's safe to say, you aren't coming back to school Stiles. I will get them to sort out work for you to do at home. You only have a month left anyway."

"Thanks dad." Stiles sobbed into Dereks neck.

"No problem kiddo. I'm sure Derek will feel better you being at home with him."

Stiles nodded.

Derek took Stiles home. As soon as they got inside, Derek pulled her to the couch, onto his lap, and cuddled her tight to him.  He didn't want to ever let go.

"You're okay now. Your safe baby."

"She wants you Der, she said she would be more powerful with you, and that your pack would be more powerful and better off with her, than with me."

"She's wrong Baby, you know that right. You are the glue to our pack. It would fall apart without you."

"She wants to be your mate, and your emissary."

"That is never going to happen. I love you and only you. Do you hear me. There is only you, always and forever. Me, you and peanut."

"I'm sorry, I know, she just got to me that's all, I know you would never look at anyone else, I think she was trying to get into my head, like she did with you. My head felt all foggy."

"That's how I felt that first time I met her."

"I'm scared Der. Normally I wouldn't be, but we have peanut here." Stiles patted her belly. "I'm scared she will do something. She's not going to give up. I could see it in her eyes Der."

"I won't let her hurt you, okay."

"I know, but you can't be with me 24 /7 Der "

"If I'm not with you I will make sure someone else is. You won't ever be alone."

"How did I get so lucky with you huh."

Derek laughed. "I'm the lucky one babe. I love you ."

"Love you too."