Chapter 7

It had been 2 months since Stiles and Derek slept together. They had been inseparable. There was still no sign of Derek turning back, and Deaton didn't know anything. They were walking away from Deatons, when something big was coming at them.

It turned out to be one of Kate's berserker's.

Scott jumped in front of Stiles, and tried to fight it, but he got thrown through the air.

Stiles was going to try and get to Scott, but Derek stopped her.

"Derek, there you are. I've been searching everywhere for you." Kate said as she came into view.

Derek was shocked when he saw her, as she was even older than he remembered, but technically he is too. Or was.

"Come on sweetie, lets go." Kate said as she stepped forward.

Derek growled, flashing red eyes at her.

Kate looked shocked. "That shouldn't be happening."

"I'm sorry to disappoint you Kate, but you are unable to manipulate Derek again." Stiles spat.

Kate ignored Stiles. "Derek, its me. What ever she and her pack have told you, its lies. You know me."

"Yeah, I know you killed my family Kate. My pack. Well I'm not letting you kill another."

Kate was foaming. "Take the human." The berserker was already on its way to Stiles before the words left Kate's lips.

Many things happened at the same time. Derek jumped in between Stiles and the berserker, but he was thrown like Scott was. Stiles quickly ran to her jeep, getting her bat. The berserker was about to aim its weapon at Stiles head, when she blocked it with her metal bat, but the impact was still too much. Stiles cried out in pain from the impact.

Derek growled, and jumped against the berserker. Derek slashed his claws, and broke the berserker's skull, killing it. Derek turned around, and Kate was gone.

He ran to Stiles to check on her. She slumped against the jeep, holding her arm. When she saw Derek, she gasped. He was back to normal. Back to his older self.

"Stiles? are you okay?." He asked.

"Yeah, probably just a sprain, that's all. Derek......your you again."

"What happened to me?, and what am I wearing?"

"Kate turned you to your 16 old body. We don't know why though. She never got chance to tell us. Can you not remember anything?." Stiles asked.

"No. Last thing I remember, Kate kidnapped me."

"Derek, that was 3 months ago."

"WHAT? So I've been younger all this time?."

"Yeah." Stiles said. She didn't know whether to be sad that he didn't remember there time together, or happy about it.

**

Stiles had been throwing up the last week. She was currently sat on her bathroom floor, crying and holding a positive pregnancy test. She quickly hid it when she heard her father knock.

"Stiles, are you okay. I heard you crying."

"I'm fine dad, I just want to be on my own."

"Stiles, you don't sound okay, I'm coming in."

As soon as Noah saw the state of his daughter, he crouched down and pulled her onto his lap and cradled her, like he did when she was younger.

"Stiles, please tell me whats wrong. I hate seeing you like this. Is it Derek?. I know you have been avoiding him since he returned back to normal."