Chapter 17

Stiles was in some dark, cold room, strapped to a wooden chair. Thick rope was painfully squeezing her wrists and ankles. Trying to break free from it only resulted in making her skin break and bleed.

She looked around, trying to recognize the place, but she had no idea where the fuck she was. She didn't even know how she got there. She fell asleep. And then what? She was kidnapped? But how? It made no sense.

Suddenly, there was a sound behind her. Someone in high heels was walking towards her.

"Who the fuck are you?" she asked and tried looking back, but was unable to. "What the hell is going on? Where am I? Where is Derek? Why did you kidnap me? What the fuck."

"Oh, Stiles..." said the person behind her and she froze completely because she knew that voice.

Ms Blake, slowly circled Stiles, raking her eyes over her body. Ms Blake finally stopped and stood in front of Stiles. They were staring at each other. Stiles had her mouth slightly open, eyes full of confusion, not understanding what the fuck was going on, while Ms Blake was smirking.

"Why are you doing this." Stiles whispered. "Derek doesn't want you, even if you kill me, he will never want you?"

"Oh, sweetie, do you really think that?" Ms Blake laughed. "That's cute."

Jennifer took Stiles face in her right hand and squeezed painfully. Her nails pierced Stiles pale skin.

"I will be in Derek's life, Stiles." she whispered leaning down. "Did you really think that he loves you? That he wants to be with you? Stop kidding yourself, you stupid girl. He wants a woman, not a child. Not a pathetic excuse for a female, who can not even properly satisfy his needs."

Stiles gritted her teeth, glaring at Ms Blake

"He is with you only for the baby." Ms Blake continued. Then she smirked again. "Well... he was. Now he has the baby. We have The baby. He doesn't need you anymore."

Stiles heart started to race in her chest as the cold sweat appeared on her body.

"Stay away from my baby" she said and tried to get away from Ms Blake's grip on her face, but she was strong. "You can't have him."

"Oh, Stiles. But he is already mine." Blake laughed and turned her head to the right. There, a few meters away from them, was A baby in a black and blue carry-cot. He was asleep and hugging a stuffed teddy bear. "My sweet baby boy. Don't you agree he's the cutest baby in the world."

Stiles looked down and realised she wasn't pregnant anymore. Her baby was here

"You bitch."

Ms Blake laughed and stepped back from Stiles. She tried to get her hands out from the rope, but it didn't work. Only more blood appeared around her wrists.

"Get away from him." Stiles shouted when she realized that Ms Blake was now holding her baby, her baby boy was awake and smiling, but not looking at her. No, he was looking at Ms Blake.

"Mama." he suddenly said and placed his tiny hand on Ms Blake's cheek. "Mama."

"No." Stiles screamed shaking violently on the wooden chair. "No"

Ms Blake grinned at her and kissed her baby's  forehead.

"Yes, baby boy." she said with delight. "I am your mama."

"No. You are not. He's mine, you slut. He is my son."

Stiles wrists were bloody, skin broken and open, but she didn't care. She didn't even feel the pain. She had to take her baby away from Ms Blake. She needed to protect him.

"Mama. Dada." The baby squealed happily, clasping his hands.

With tears in her eyes, Stiles watched as Derek appeared right next to Ms Blake and her baby. He was smiling softly. His right hand was on Ms Blake's back, the left one was on the baby's head. He looked happy, happier than he ever was with Stiles.

And it hurt.

She wanted to scream and howl. Fat tears rolled down her cheeks.

It couldn't be real. It couldn't.

The baby was hers. Derek was hers.

Ms Blake couldn't have them.

"No." Stiles screamed when Derek and Ms Blake with the baby in her arms started walking away from her. "No. Don't. Derek. Derek. De-"

"-rek."she shouted and sat up on the bed. Derek was next to her in less than a second, his hands holding her face.

"Stiles? Stiles, baby, what's going on? Are you okay?" he asked scared. Her scent had turned sour and she was scared and hurt, and his wolf was whining because his mate was petrified.

Stiles looked around and realized she was in her room. She reached down and felt her baby. Still safe inside of her. It was only a dream. She hadn't taken away her baby and Derek.

She was okay.

"Stiles, talk to me."

Stiles looked at Derek and twisted her trembling hands in his shirt.

"I'm okay." she whispered. Her voice was faint, almost too quiet, but Derek, as a werewolf, could hear her without a problem, and he could feel her. She so wasn't fine. "I'm fine."

"Stiles, I know your not, I can feel you. You are hurt. What did you dream about."

Stiles told him about the dream.

"Oh baby. It's okay it not real. It's not real. You're safe and we are here, both me and peanut."

"Our baby was a boy. In my dream. We had a son."

Derek smiled. "Well our son is safe."

All of a sudden Derek was on his feet. He went over to the window and opened it. Scenting the air."

"Shit, she was here."

"What?"

"Ms Blake, she was here. I can smell her."

"If she was here, she could have planted that dream. She's trying to to put a rift between us. Trying to make me feel insecure about our relationship."

"It seems that way. "

Derek was hugging Stiles. "It will be okay. We will find a way to get rid of her."

"My dad said there has been a few deaths in town. The way he described it, it sounds like a ritual of some sort. I think it's her Der. The deaths started when she got here, it has to be."

"I agree. She is evil. I spoke with Deaton. He thinks she is a darach."

"Did he say how we can stop her?."

"Killing her is the only option. Jail won't be able to hold her."

"You need to tell my dad"

"He knows what has to be done. He wants you safe no matter what."

"Okay. Will you lay and hold me."

"Always."