Chapter 20

Stiles was shocked when she exited the hospital with Eli. Derek had gone to get the car, and he pulled up, not in the camaro, but a much larger family car.

Derek got out, and took Eli's car seat, and strapped him in.

"Who's car is this?."

"Its mine, well ours. I didn't think the camaro was safe for our son, and there isn't a lot of room in it, so I got us a family size car.

"Have I told you how much I love you."

"Maybe once or twice." Derek laughed.

"I love the car too."

"Well this isn't the only surprise." Derek helped her into the car.

"Where are we going?."

"Its a surprise."

"I hate surprises."

"Believe me, I know." Derek said. "But you will like this one, I promise."

Stiles noticed they were driving towards the old Hale House. "No, you didn't?." Stiles almost shouted, but whispered at the last minute as to not wake Eli.

Derek smiled, as they pulled up. Where the old Hale was, was now a new modern looking house. It was massive, big enough for there family, and for it to grow.

"It's beautiful Der, when did you do this?."

"Well its not finished, so we will stay at your dads for now. Peter has been sorting it all out."

"Is that why I haven't seen much of him lately?."

"Yeah, he's been helping in the designing, and with the building work. He wanted us to have a home. A home for us to grow old in, with our kids. There is also an extra building behind, for the pack to stay, and where we can have pack meetings."

"This is fantastic Der." Stiles smiled, but Derek could feel that she was sad about something,

"What is it? I thought you liked it?."

"I do, its beautiful, and I can't wait for us to live together as a family, its just. I'm going to miss my dad."

Derek Understood. "Stiles, Peter isn't just getting involved so we can move in. He will also be living with us, and your father."

"Really? my dad is moving in?."

"Yes. Peter asked him, and he said yes."

"And you don't have a problem with them living with us, I thought you would want it to be just us."

"I do, but they are family, and besides, that's the beauty of this house. Peter has designed it so we all have our own space. We wont be falling over each other, or having to worry about being too loud." Derek smirked.

"He soundproofed the rooms didn't he?."

Derek laughed. "He did."

"Can we have a look?."

"Another day maybe, when you are fully healed. I don't want you getting too excited, plus its still too dusty in there to be taking Eli in ."

"Okay."

"Peter has photos of all the progress, so he can show you it so far. Once its all done, you can help choose all the paint, and furniture, although your dad and Peter have requested that they complete the nursery. I said I would ask you."

"They can if they want to."

"Okay, lets go back to the house. I believe everyone is waiting for us."

"Everyone?."